Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

My Collection of Heeres Offiziersdolche

Article about: I wanted to share my army dress dagger collection, most of the daggers shown here will be the early type. I will try to show the features of each dagger in a proper way. I will show them in

?

Here a couple of fast shots showing a few new additions all with aluminium fittings, they have all i seek for in a army dagger.
    Its a Henckels, a Siegfried Waffen-Pack & a Paul Seilheimer.
    Handwork on these daggers is just outstanding, but see for yourself
    Will do a few series when time allows
    Enjoy the pics.
    Regards,
    Ger
    My Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres Offiziersdolche

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection of Heeres Offiziersdolche
    P
    Many

?

Hi Ger,

Lovely hand detailed cross guards as you say

Congrats on your latest finds mate, you know how to find the good stuff

Best Mac 66.

?

This is a Henckels with aluminium fittings, great artwork on pommel, crossguard and scabbardbands.
    Just look at this eagles head, amazing how that craftsman-artist created that one!
    The blade is almost mint, enjoy the pics.
    Needles to say these alu Henckels are top of the bill and very hard to find!

Ger
    My Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres Offiziersdolche

?

and another one, an E.Pack with type 3 fitted aluminium guard and the later Siegfriedwaffen logo.
    Note the beautiful handengraved feathers on the wings.
    Needles to say this is an unique hard to find army dagger.
    Ger
    My Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres Offiziersdolche

?

This one is a recent addition, a Tiger with aluminium Pack fittings.
    It bears the early large Tiger logo, blade is a beauty.
    Lot of work on the pommel.
    Regards
    Ger
    My Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres Offiziersdolche

?

I was able to add a few Klaas gems to the collection.
    First an overview of 6 Klaas daggers, all different crossguards, and 1 big suprise: a different Klaas logo!
    I came across a Klaas dagger with an all aluminium hanger set, rare as hens teeth, it has the deluxe clips and its personalised.
    The blade is mint but has a thick stuck logo, unlike what i have seen sofar on Klaas.
    Other special one, besides the great slant is the highly silver plated aluminium Pack type 2 fitted army.
    That one fits right into my aluminium crossguard collection.
    My Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres Offiziersdolche

?

This Klaas is fitted with a Pack type 2 guard made of aluminium and is highly silver plated.
    I love the "Höller" style toolmarks on the eagles head.
    My Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres Offiziersdolche

?

Here we have the early Klaas production with a slant grip, nice to see that this eagles head show that typical Höller toolmark behind the eye.
    My Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres Offiziersdolche
    Last edited by gerrit; 10-15-2018 at 07:24 AM.

?

Here we have some very hard to find hangers, both have the aluminium deluxe clips with the floral design.
    My Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres Offiziersdolche

?

On the Kassel show i encountered a very hard to find one: WKC type 2, lovely enhancement to the eagles head, that lazy Weyersberg eye is realy something special!
    The blade has almost all of its crossgrain but it has a few waterspots on it, well on this rare beauty i dont think thats a big deal.
    My Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres Offiziersdolche

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast