Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

My Collection of Heeres Offiziersdolche

Article about: I wanted to share my army dress dagger collection, most of the daggers shown here will be the early type. I will try to show the features of each dagger in a proper way. I will show them in

?

G.Felix Gloriawerk Solingen marked slant army dagger.
    This one is realy something special, its a slant grip WKC type 1 fitted army with a maker that is sofar unknown in the collectors world as far as i can tell.
    WKC fittings, a chrome plated tapered tang blade with a lovely etched logo of G.Felix Gloriawerk.
    Its been a true thrill finding this one and im very proud to share this gem with you!
    Lovely grip with great discoloration on the back, it shows dark brown red to yellow tones!
    Enjoy this unique dagger!
    Ger
    My Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres Offiziersdolche

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection of Heeres Offiziersdolche
    P
    Many

Default G.Felix Gloriawerk Solingen

Gerr
    Superb example I like what i see from these pics. Super rare piece and only one in a collection that I know of. Well done sir.
    Best Regards Tom Kendall

?

Here is my latest gem, a slant grip Richard Herder which is aluminium fitted, great handwork to this lovely piece!
    Logo up front and this one has never been opened.
    Regards,
    Ger
    My Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres Offiziersdolche

?

Ger,

Stop it you are making me jealous mate

Cracking rare heer daggers you found yet again, Congrats

Best Mac 66

?

Quote by Mac 66 View Post
    Ger,

Stop it you are making me jealous mate

Cracking rare heer daggers you found yet again, Congrats

Best Mac 66
    Sorry Scott but cant stop collecting Packs
    I have added a few lovely Pack slants and a great aluminium Pack type 2A with pack quality tag to the collection,well its great to have friends like Ivan
    One of my newly added Pack type 2 slants has the typical neck toolmarks we often see on the Pack type 1, and sofar i havent seen it on a type 2, it also has hand enhancement behind the swastika.

Ger
    My Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres Offiziersdolche

beautiful line up my friend

very nice indeed

?

Eickhorn type 1 with B grip, early brass hangers with a leather beltloop hanger.
    My Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres OffiziersdolcheMy Collection of Heeres Offiziersdolche

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7