Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My Eickhorn has arrived, lots of pics!!

Article about: Hi Ralph,, I am assuming you mean Michaels the craft store? Regards Larry

Default My Eickhorn has arrived, lots of pics!!

Hi all, My first officer dagger just arrived and I took plenty photos for all you experts, the hangers and portopee are in rough shape, I cannot tie/wrap it properly because it has a knot in it thats been there so long it actually fused itself together!!! so I just wrapped it around as best I could, the blade is like a mirror, with some very minor blemishes, the hangers are not marked, no DRGM marks, and the fittings on them are gold or brass color, I was told this was a vet bring back, and it appears to be matching, not sure about the scabbard being Eick, the handle is dark orange on the front, and a lighter shade of orange on the back side, I would guess the blade was kept in the scabbard at all times since it almost looks brand new, unless someone polished it, but the deal I got was so good I wont complain! Thanks for all the help and priceless knowledge!
    My Eickhorn has arrived, lots of pics!!My Eickhorn has arrived, lots of pics!!My Eickhorn has arrived, lots of pics!!My Eickhorn has arrived, lots of pics!!My Eickhorn has arrived, lots of pics!!My Eickhorn has arrived, lots of pics!!My Eickhorn has arrived, lots of pics!!My Eickhorn has arrived, lots of pics!!My Eickhorn has arrived, lots of pics!!My Eickhorn has arrived, lots of pics!!My Eickhorn has arrived, lots of pics!!My Eickhorn has arrived, lots of pics!!My Eickhorn has arrived, lots of pics!!My Eickhorn has arrived, lots of pics!!My Eickhorn has arrived, lots of pics!!My Eickhorn has arrived, lots of pics!!My Eickhorn has arrived, lots of pics!!My Eickhorn has arrived, lots of pics!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Eickhorn has arrived, lots of pics!!
    P
    Many

Default Re: My Eickhorn has arrived, lots of pics!!

That is certainly a beauty! Nice set!

Looks fine.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Nice looking Eickhorn! The hangers are a decent extra!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Good looking dagger.

Love the Eickhorn pieces, their craftsmanship is unrivaled

Corey

One of the top makers,and a nice example!
    Congrats,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

My Compliments Maximus,,, very nice,,and I feel the leather buffer played a large part in keeping your blade clean and dry. Sealed all these years almost airtight! Congrats Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks guys, I was able to get some of the crud out of the swaz with a toothbrush, thats as far as Im going to clean it up, I only paid 450 for the whole shabang so Im feeling pretty good with it considering most like this are over 600.

Congrats on the new dagger, I like it!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast