Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My first Dagger what do you think?

Article about: Hi all, I picked up my first dagger. Got it at a show. I always wanted one after seeing the one my Grandfather brought home. Sadly I didnt get his but now I have one. What do you think? Mich

3rdky
    ?

Default My first Dagger what do you think?

Hi all, I picked up my first dagger. Got it at a show. I always wanted one after seeing the one my Grandfather brought home. Sadly I didnt get his but now I have one. What do you think?

Michael
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first Dagger what do you think?   My first Dagger what do you think?  

2. # ADS

Default Re: My first Dagger what do you think?

Hi Michael, looks like a nice original dagger. Well done on your first purchase.

Cheers, Ade.

HDTony
    ?

Michael

Very nice example, congrats and thank you for posting.

Tony

Nice Dagger Michael you wont stop at this one i bet dagger's i think are so addictive
    cheer's Ronnie

?

Hi Michael , i agree with the other guy`s , it looks in top condition with a mint knot , and a very nice maker , being Alex Coppell , well done on your purchase ....Al

Hal
    ?

Hi Michael, A very nice early production,1938-40, Alcoso. Thanks for showing, Hal

?

Mike very nice shape and good maker, thats awesome for your first purchase, now it begins with you becoming addicted, lol.

ALCOSO

AL = ALEXANDER
    CO= COPPEL
    SO= SOLINGEN

nice one!

3rdky
    ?

I plan to get a book on daggers. This is my first I owned. My friend and I yardsale every weekend lookin for militaria. He asked me about two daggers he found and I told him to buy them. One was a youth knife and the other I didnt know at the time but since the son of the vet I told him to buy it since it was a good price. I'll post a picture of it because later after looking on the net I found out it was a good one. Sadly I didnt get my Grandfathers dagger. It was SS since he had a SS officer surrender to him. He brought back his ring dagger and pistol. I dont know what happened to them but remenber seeing them a few times as a child. Why I traded for a Dagger for my own.

Michael

3rdky
    ?

Here is some pictures of the dagger I told my friend to buy at a yardsale this summer. What ya'll think? Didnt know it was rare until I researched it. Wish I had it but oh well. I'll get the common ones.

What does the markings on the blade say?
    Michael
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first Dagger what do you think?   My first Dagger what do you think?  

My first Dagger what do you think?  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast