Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My First Salty Heer

Article about: Hello All, I have never owned a Heer dagger but recently a forum member had a salty one with a damaged handle. I am sure we can all agree at some point in life low hanging or damaged fruit c

Default My First Salty Heer

Hello All,
    I have never owned a Heer dagger but recently a forum member had a salty one with a damaged handle. I am sure we can all agree at some point in life low hanging or damaged fruit can be some of the best tasting and most fun As per normal I like the way these pieces look. I am happy with it warts and all. Hope you like it.
    Gen PMy First Salty HeerMy First Salty HeerMy First Salty HeerMy First Salty HeerMy First Salty HeerMy First Salty HeerMy First Salty HeerMy First Salty HeerMy First Salty HeerMy First Salty HeerMy First Salty HeerMy First Salty HeerMy First Salty Heer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My First Salty Heer
    P
    Many

?

Nice Piece! Great Patina and has that been there feel and look. Love Eickhorn's pieces. Thanks for posting.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Very nice item. Congrat

MAP
    ?

Looks good to me. Nice pick up. You should have seen my first SA dagger. This looks mint compared to it
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Salty, but nice. Good find - it will display just fine.........
    Regards,

Steve.

I actually made a monumental personal error with my first SA, got one that would have been a perfect type example. Saw the ability to move it for a $150 profit. 5 years on, no SA, at the end of the day $150 Is nothing. It has definitely helped me appreciate what I have and this is a marathon not a sprint. This guy helps me forget that SA I did end up with some attractive messed up SA spoons this week the epic continues.

Its about saving your own piece of history and keeping these items from disappearing altogether. Nice one!

MAP
    ?

Quote by GeneralPutnam View Post
    I actually made a monumental personal error with my first SA, got one that would have been a perfect type example. Saw the ability to move it for a $150 profit. 5 years on, no SA, at the end of the day $150 Is nothing. It has definitely helped me appreciate what I have and this is a marathon not a sprint. This guy helps me forget that SA I did end up with some attractive messed up SA spoons this week the epic continues.
    If I wasn't packing to go on my annual 3 week trip to see the in-laws halfway around the world (well I'm not packing now, I'm typing... ) I would show you a picture of the difference between my first SA and my latest ones. Point being? You hit the nail on the head about this being a marathon!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Glad you're happy with the salty Eickhorn. She's found a good new home.

Jake

I am very Happy Jake if you cant tell!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast