Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My New WMW Heer dagger

Article about: like too share my "new" Heer dagger like to get little more information.

?

Default My New WMW Heer dagger

like too share my "new" Heer dagger like to get little more information.

My New WMW Heer daggerMy New WMW Heer daggerMy New WMW Heer daggerMy New WMW Heer daggerMy New WMW Heer daggerMy New WMW Heer daggerMy New WMW Heer daggerMy New WMW Heer dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My New WMW Heer dagger
    P
    Many

Hi Mikee..an obscure producer...who we dont see too much off. I see no issues with it..and with the exception of minute details that these Heer daggers seem to challenge most collectors...Im sure Gerrit, Tom Kendall and Heers68 will comment further on types of fittings used and shared with this maker.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

That is a nice textbook generic A fitted WMW dagger.
    Congratz

Ger

Agree with Ger, correct "Gen A" WMW with one of the two scabbards seen with these fittings..

?

Quote by heers68 View Post
    Agree with Ger, correct "Gen A" WMW with one of the two scabbards seen with these fittings..
    Is it an early type ?

No this is not an early piece, as production for Army daggers began in 35'. I would put this one, as you said in the 38' to 40' era. Best, Kevin.

cool,.that wagle is slick my man!!! great piece

looks very nice!

Here's mine for comparison. Is the grip on yours painted mikee?? I just have a feeling mine was once the same yellow colour and was at some stage rubbed down.

Heer Dagger by WMW Posted as Requested.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.