Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Near Perfect Heer Dagger Hanger Reproductions

Article about: Demand met by supply ...... it is inevitable I suppose? I am not a edged weapon collector but these have a lot of time & effort invested in them to achieve that level of quality.

Demand met by supply ...... it is inevitable I suppose?

I am not a edged weapon collector but these have a lot of time & effort invested in them to achieve that level of quality.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Near Perfect Heer Dagger Hanger Reproductions
    P
    Many

Worth 25 cents a dozen....looks like a $Million$.

Great work Vedran!!
    Last edited by Larry C; 01-09-2014 at 01:34 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

But you still have to consider the costs of preparation for the actual production.

Regards
    Vedran

I like them.how much do they sell for.

Hi, I saw this kind of reproduction hanger on e-bay too, certainly very well done item, and when they are with textbook dagger, this copy can confuse many advanced collectors including me! But, if you inspect them in hands and compare to standard original hangers. NOTE: - copy hangers has different green velvet and it can be recognize from good sharp photos, front of the hangers is also slightly different. And revers site of buckles on hangers is also different from authentic example. And finaly, metal parts are made from different material and has different finish on the surface.
    I also add two pictures for compare of authentic hangers.

Maybe some collectors on this forum has one of this great reproduction on his collection and tell us more...

Vedran thanks for starting this great thread!

Regard Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Near Perfect Heer Dagger Hanger Reproductions   Near Perfect Heer Dagger Hanger Reproductions  

Once I saw them, and they are selling for $ 80.

Regards
    Vedran

Repro fabric for Herr dagger Hanger:

Near Perfect Heer Dagger Hanger ReproductionsNear Perfect Heer Dagger Hanger ReproductionsNear Perfect Heer Dagger Hanger ReproductionsNear Perfect Heer Dagger Hanger ReproductionsNear Perfect Heer Dagger Hanger Reproductions

Original one:

Near Perfect Heer Dagger Hanger ReproductionsNear Perfect Heer Dagger Hanger ReproductionsNear Perfect Heer Dagger Hanger Reproductions

Shame ... Greed ..God will Bless you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2