Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Need help: Good Eickhorn Heer Dagger?

Article about: Hi, I want to buy my first german army dagger and came across one for a reasonable price (I think). Since it's my first, I'm not sure wether it's all original though (all parts original and

Great, that sounds very good and comforting! I have gone ahead and ordered the dagger, will post some good pictures of it once I have received it!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help: Good Eickhorn Heer Dagger?
    P
    Many

I received my dagger in the mail today. I am almost at disbelief about just how beautiful this piece is! The condition is absolutely fantastic, the only flaw I can make out, is that the eagle’s head on the crossguard is a bit worn.

Took some pictures of it that I’ve attached below. Gerrit, I hope you don’t mind that I blatantly copied the layout from your book for the arrangement of my pictures!

Thank you all again, for all your help in validating my first dagger purchase!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help: Good Eickhorn Heer Dagger?   Need help: Good Eickhorn Heer Dagger?  

Need help: Good Eickhorn Heer Dagger?  

?

Very nice dagger and excellent photo's as well! Well done

Danny

Thank you!

Great Eick Dagger!

That is a very nice Heer dagger it's a great first purchase and no doubt not the last! lovely jubbly!!

Quote by Grofaz45 View Post
    That is a very nice Heer dagger it's a great first purchase and no doubt not the last! lovely jubbly!!
    Thanks, you’re probably right: I already started looking for the next one...

?

Thats a great one, and nice pics too!
    Glad to be of any help purchasing this one
    You might ask Danny (dr73) if he can sell you one our Heeresdolche Reference books.
    Im sold out, but i think he has a few left!

Ger

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Thats a great one, and nice pics too!
    Glad to be of any help purchasing this one
    You might ask Danny (dr73) if he can sell you one our Heeresdolche Reference books.
    Im sold out, but i think he has a few left!

Ger
    Thanks!
    I searched for your book online, but the only copies I found were being resold second hand, for what seemed like outrageous prices (I’m guessing at least twice the original price).

Will check with Danny!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2