Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

New Heer dagger Sub Forum

Article about: Adrian Stevenson has added a Heer dolch sub forum by popular demand...as the Heer dagger topic has exploded into many various thread types. This sub forum will yet be another useful research

Default New Heer dagger Sub Forum

Adrian Stevenson has added a Heer dolch sub forum by popular demand...as the Heer dagger topic has exploded into many various thread types. This sub forum will yet be another useful research tool for the type collector.

I myself am in the transition process of moving threads to the new forum and will take some time..as i am moving the named threads first..( easily recognizable Heer named )...and following I will move the unnamed threads ( is it real..or German knife find ..etc ) as this process will take some extra time to weed out what is and what isnt Heer related titles. I ask for your patience during this time..but will eventually all be moved to the new sub forum. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Heer dagger Sub Forum
    P
    Many

Good idea Larry, I look forward to salivating over the procession of wonderful Daggers.

As ever, the forum marches forwards!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Great idea indeed some very rare Heer dagger came along lately, great to see all this great reference material at one place!

Thx for this Fub forum all the efforts to create it, keep up the good work Larry & Ade

Ger

There's still not a proper post '45 section of any kind here though other than a couple of Eastern Bloc subbies

Hi Rene...for the Heer dagger alone..IMO..it would be difficult to decipher the post war made Heer daggers as most of them were parted together towards the end of the war..but to have separate Post 45 thread in the Heer section..would be beneficial. Post some links of Post 45 daggers and when I get a chance I will bump and stick the threads within a Post 45 title. I made a note of this...and will begin that task..once the Heer threads transition is complete. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Larry, you are taking at cross purposes. Rene is after a Post 45 forum for all things. It is something I am thinking about, but it will require some time to set up.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Yeah! And his firend is after a ...........
    Ok I am out of here!! (lol!!)
    ;-)
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Thank you Ade for clarifying. My understanding was that a post 45 forum was needed on this forum. My apologies for any misunderstanding regards Larry

All Heer threads have been moved to this sub forum along with other unrelated daggers to their respective forums. I encourage the Heer collectors to go to the last 2 pages of this sub forum and view some of the older additions.