Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Puma Heer Dagger with Aluminium Fittings in mint condition

Article about: This Puma dagger is in superb condition, its fitted with pack hardware. The Aluminium guard and pommel are in wonderful condition, hand enhanchment can be seen. The ferrule is silvered steel

?

Default Puma Heer Dagger with Aluminium Fittings in mint condition

This Puma dagger is in superb condition, its fitted with pack hardware.
    The Aluminium guard and pommel are in wonderful condition, hand enhanchment can be seen.
    The ferrule is silvered steel.
    The scabbard has an almost blue like tone and is pristine, no dents, no flaking.
    The blade is a beauty, full grain and needle like tip.
    Enjoy this superb piece.

Regards Ger
    Puma Heer Dagger with Aluminium Fittings in mint conditionPuma Heer Dagger with Aluminium Fittings in mint conditionPuma Heer Dagger with Aluminium Fittings in mint conditionPuma Heer Dagger with Aluminium Fittings in mint conditionPuma Heer Dagger with Aluminium Fittings in mint conditionPuma Heer Dagger with Aluminium Fittings in mint conditionPuma Heer Dagger with Aluminium Fittings in mint conditionPuma Heer Dagger with Aluminium Fittings in mint conditionPuma Heer Dagger with Aluminium Fittings in mint conditionPuma Heer Dagger with Aluminium Fittings in mint conditionPuma Heer Dagger with Aluminium Fittings in mint conditionPuma Heer Dagger with Aluminium Fittings in mint conditionPuma Heer Dagger with Aluminium Fittings in mint conditionPuma Heer Dagger with Aluminium Fittings in mint conditionPuma Heer Dagger with Aluminium Fittings in mint conditionPuma Heer Dagger with Aluminium Fittings in mint conditionPuma Heer Dagger with Aluminium Fittings in mint conditionPuma Heer Dagger with Aluminium Fittings in mint condition
    Last edited by gerrit; 12-30-2013 at 09:24 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Puma Heer Dagger with Aluminium Fittings in mint condition
    P
    Many

Thank you for showing this beauty Ger. There is something special about these true aluminum fitted daggers. The finish on the aluminum is much different, than the plated aluminum fittings with the plating worn off. They have that soft satin look. This one looks like it left the factory yesterday.

Wolfgang

Great Find Ger!!...and back then..Aluminum was considered a precious metal. The officer who owned this must have had a few extra beer dollars in his wallet. Nice Find. Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

This is a great dagger indeed! As you know heer daggers with aluminum fittings are quite scarce and this one is in excellent condition! I love the handwork on the pommel and the deep orange colour of the grip is beautiful. The blade with the nicely executed small (later version without diamond) Puma logo is in mint condition. Great find my friend

Danny

great one.

Really interesting dagger Ger. Seeing a nice puma army dagger is pretty rare anyway,the aluminium making it that much rarer. Seems Puma always had a thing with there light footprint on there stampings.
    Interesting how these dagger manufacturers adapted to use aluminium as the war went by. I saw a Rad officer dagger made by alcoso today using aluminium crossguard and grip seems they all had the same ideas.
    The bonus is it will never flake.
    best matty

?

We have seen three of these aluminium hilted army daggers in as many months but do not let that fool you, they are extremely scarce. I love the way they finished the edges of the scabbard bands on this one, when they so easily could have left it with poor definition. I am interested to know if this dagger blade has a tapered tang.........my guess is that it does?.
    Do not worry if it does not come apart easily, alu fittings are best left unturned.
    Great dagger and a fine addition, congrats.

What a beauty. Great addition to any collection

Hi Ger, this Puma dagger is very nice and I like it! It is very interesting to note, that your scabbard is almost identical to mine which I show in my thread:
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/milit...n-dsc02234.jpg
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/milit...n-dsc02235.jpg
    And the stamped Puma mark is identical too - here is another photo https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/milit...n-dsc02222.jpg
    But your dagger, with scare aluminium E-Pack fittings is beautiful and in mint condition, I like it more than standard Generic daggers, so maybe in future I find another one and then I will have two of PUMA´s daggers

Thanks for showing this fantastic dagger!

Regards Peter

?

Thanks Peter for your reply

Degens its the later type tang, so its not tapered.

Regards,
    Ger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast