Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Rare early Heer dagger Grafrath Slant

Article about: This dagger pick up was a mix of luck and cooperation between Danny & me. There was a local ad that was only online for 1 day and has been removed because of swastika mania by the modera

?

Default Rare early Heer dagger Grafrath Slant

This dagger pick up was a mix of luck and cooperation between Danny & me.
    There was a local ad that was only online for 1 day and has been removed because of swastika mania by the moderators.
    Luckily Danny saw it and mailed me that he was bidding on this one, i also mailed the seller for info, and luckily i made a screeny of the sellers tel.number.
    I made an appointment because it was only a 45 minute drive for me, and i closed the deal for Danny.
    It will be one of his rarest slants till now, grafrath is almost impossible to find.
    These small obscure makers produced in very small numbers, think in the range of 150-200 daggers.
    The dagger itself came out of a house that was sold with all the fourniture inside, and this one came out of a drawer.
    There are more items, and im hoping to get his awards and Photo's of the Officer wearing this dagger.
    The dagger itself is pitch black almost blue, with a bit of grease residu on the otherwise perfect blade.
    The 1st pattern Pack hardware is in perfect shape.....so is the Slant grip!
    Enjoy this rare early gem! that got me very exited!!!
    What a way to start 2015
    Regards,
    Ger
    Rare early Heer dagger Grafrath SlantRare early Heer dagger Grafrath SlantRare early Heer dagger Grafrath SlantRare early Heer dagger Grafrath SlantRare early Heer dagger Grafrath SlantRare early Heer dagger Grafrath SlantRare early Heer dagger Grafrath SlantRare early Heer dagger Grafrath SlantRare early Heer dagger Grafrath SlantRare early Heer dagger Grafrath SlantRare early Heer dagger Grafrath SlantRare early Heer dagger Grafrath SlantRare early Heer dagger Grafrath SlantRare early Heer dagger Grafrath SlantRare early Heer dagger Grafrath SlantRare early Heer dagger Grafrath SlantRare early Heer dagger Grafrath SlantRare early Heer dagger Grafrath SlantRare early Heer dagger Grafrath SlantRare early Heer dagger Grafrath Slant

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rare early Heer dagger Grafrath Slant
    P
    Many

?

What a way to start 2015 indeed... Looks top dollar & the story behind it all exciting stuff makes collecting well worth while.. Well done you both & excellent photos too. Cheers Terry.

Wow what a fantastic find, love everything about it, its amazing whats still out there to be discovered.

Wow! What a treat Ger! Congrats Danny!! This one conforms with the ONE other example that I have seen in 30+ years in the dagger hobby..Simply beautiful patina and the hand worked scabbard bands are quite special! I want one!! Kevin.

?

Like Ger said he picked it up for me but this is the first time I see some good pictures of it This really turned out to be a great story and a fantastic dagger. Sometimes you need a bit of luck and a good friend to get a dagger like this. It was great talking about this find on the phone but it will be even better holding it in my hands soon. Great pictures by the way

Danny

very nice dagger.

?

G-Dog & Danny Kriegasaurus! Landing another beauty. Love that piece! Nice work Danny & Ger. That patina and blade are great. Rare maker even better yet!!!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Woohooo, what a find

Rare as hens teeth maker !, lovely condition as well, what more can you ask for

Congrats to Ger & new owner Danny boy

Cheers Mac 66.

Beautiful and rare piece congratulations - Like Kevin I have only seen one other and it’s certainly wasn’t as nice as this one. I have acquired some of my best pieces due to help by a few friends and frankly what fun would this be without them and being able to enjoy a mutual love of these pieces.

?

saw some early ones, this is the KING

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast