Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Slant grip army by Höller

Article about: I would like to show you this nice early army dagger by Höller. I really love these early pieces. Just look at the detail on the wings of the crossguard eagle. It has the very distinct first

?

Default Slant grip army by Höller

I would like to show you this nice early army dagger by Höller. I really love these early pieces. Just look at the detail on the wings of the crossguard eagle. It has the very distinct first type Höller crossguard and a beautiful slant grip. A fine example of craftsmanship. The hanger is nice too I think. Enjoy the pictures.

Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Slant grip army by Höller   Slant grip army by Höller  

Slant grip army by Höller   Slant grip army by Höller  

Slant grip army by Höller  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Slant grip army by Höller
    P
    Many

a very nice dagger.

?

Danny another great Slant dagger!
    The hand enhanced feathers of the eagle is magnificent.
    This 1st pattern Holler Eagle has a nice detailed head and is a hard one to find now a days
    It has a great blade and the Slant grip is in great condition.
    Thx for showing!

Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 02-19-2014 at 08:12 AM.

Beautiful grip on this one - a gem.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Nice Danny I have one of these also..but with a rare Pack guard. Your logo is very crisp along with the crossgrain... I can see all the digits on the thermometer..and none of the digits are faded. Nice Thanks for sharing! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Very tough cross-guard / dagger to find, they go into collections and rarely get let loose.
    Great dagger, congrats.

Very true – rare dagger and seldom offered on the market – Nice find!
    Quote by Degens View Post
    Very tough cross-guard / dagger to find, they go into collections and rarely get let loose.
    Great dagger, congrats.

?

A very nice looking dagger Danny.. a treat indeed so thanks for showing. Cheers Terry.

I can´t believe my eyes! This is outstanding dagger which is almost impossible to find!

Regards

Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Slant grip army by Höller  

Superb Set! Can't really add much more to what's been said! That is one righteous Heer and nice to see the matching hangers as well! Nicely done!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast