Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & Ger

Article about: Well Gents, the first thing to reveal is the cover of our new book, tomorrow we will add a page too, we just need a little extra time to adjust the last details Regards, Danny & Ger

?

Ger looks top dollar that book, I don't even collect daggers but I will be buying this book. Looks great..A lot of work has gone into collecting these daggers & photograghing them.. A pat on the back for both of you. Cheers Terry.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & Ger
    P
    Many

?

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    doe's it come with a free example?.lol.
    I think we can make an exception for you Harry
    First we double the price and then give you a 40% discount

Ger
    .......discounts Always seem to make people happy LOL

Very nice - Great pictures for collectors comparing details such as screw type-pommels-scabbard bands-crossguards etc.

?

new additions......
    Sneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & GerSneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & Ger

Flowers
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Great front cover guys, looks really appealing!

I wish you all the best with it guys.

?

Thx Matty!

Im convienced it will blow you away...

Ger

Cant wait for it

?

Ronnie we either

first batch is now on the photo editing table.....all daggers needed from other Collectors are in.
    So all is in progress!

Ger

?

Some eyecandy we shot during our second and final photosession...enjoy!
    Danny & Ger
    Sneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & GerSneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & GerSneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & Ger
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & Ger  

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast