Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & Ger

Article about: Well Gents, the first thing to reveal is the cover of our new book, tomorrow we will add a page too, we just need a little extra time to adjust the last details Regards, Danny & Ger

Hi Ger, slant Heller (!) - what a beauty!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & Ger
    P
    Many

Looking forward to buy that book!! It's about time for an update of Wittmann Exploring series.

Regards, Wim

?

Thx Peter, so far we have all 3 variations that Heller made: Slant and B-grip with the first logo, and second logo with B-grip.

Wim we will set the photograpf standard to a complete new level.
    We will also reveal a new addition to the book that has not been done before.....that surprise will be revealed 2 weeks before the release

Regards
    Ger

?

Gents we think its time to reveal an extra option/extension to our new to come "Heeresdolche" book.
    Its our Secret Weapon.
    Something that has never been done sofar
    We will give the first 250 buyers of the book the opportunity to buy a USB creditCard that will contain all detailed pictures of each dagger.
    The USB Card will contain folders that correspond with the pages/daggers in the book and will have high resolution pictures of the crossguard/pommel/makermark and scabbard.
    This will be a great help in identifying and will show each detail Monitor big, and i can assure you you will be able to see details you have never seen before.

The total amount of books will be 500 and over 25% is already reserved for members of a German Miltaria Forum.
    Roughly 50% of the usb Cards is already reserved.

All members of the Warrelic forum who have mailed me or replied to one of our book posts for a reservation are on the reservation list too and are garanteed to get an usb Card buy possibility.
    Of course every Collector that has contributed to the book by sending pictures are on the list and are not to be worried!

The Card will be available for roughly 15 usd.
    Everything is now rapidly moving ahead and we hope to release the book by the end of the next month.

To show you some extra's eyecandy just look at this lovely dagger that Danny was able to buy a month ago...pics are from our the last shoot on December the 19th.....
    Regards,
    Danny & Ger

All detailed pictures will of course have a Watermark that also will contain the URL of our website, and we are aware that Pictures will be copied.
    The USB stick will not contain the entire book, but only Detailed pics like the ones below, and will be a help and an addition to the book!
    Sneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & GerSneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & Ger

Save me one please Ger (usb) and dont forget a book
    cheers Ronnie

Ger and Danny, you guys are knocking it out the park! Excellent Weyersberg.. I am for sure looking forward to this book and USB! Kevin..

?

Kevin hold on for just a few weeks, its going pretty fast now!

Yes Ronnie np, but your name was already on the list M8!

Ger

?

Just received this...the homepage frame of our new website, that will be online for the ordering of the book
    Regards
    Danny & Ger
    Sneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & Ger

?

This is our Final Cover design of our Book and also the USB Flash Drive CreditCard size..
    Enjoy,
    Danny & Ger

and the USBFlash Drive CreditCard size

?

Hi Ger, What a great looking book. Great Job. Congrats !
    Please sign me up for usb and book. Do you take paypal ? I want to 'Buy it Now'. -

Serge

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast