Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & Ger

Article about: Well Gents, the first thing to reveal is the cover of our new book, tomorrow we will add a page too, we just need a little extra time to adjust the last details Regards, Danny & Ger

?

Serge for overseas collectors PayPal will be available
    Your name is on our list now!

Today the first design of the CreditCard Flashdrive arrived!
    Im pleased, although we will change the text a bit 98% is fine...
    The inside pictures will contain the same high level of design and quality as the Cover and the Flash drive have.
    Regards,
    Danny & Ger
    Sneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & Ger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & Ger
    P
    Many

Looking good Ger. Did my Wingen make the cut? I'm excited to see it in print (hopefully), along with all the other lovely examples I've seen you using. Should be a wonderful reference, and the example pages you've shown so far prove it.

I hope you'll let us know when it's available.

?

Scott yes it did
    its dagger number 85

When the book will be released it will of course be posted here...

Ger

?

The USB Flashdrive CreditCards have arrived!
    Received them yesterday.
    The book is in its final designing stage, so we slowly getting there...

Regards
    Ger & Danny
    Sneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & GerSneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & GerSneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & GerSneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & Ger

Very nice & innovative looking forward to the book Ger & Danny.

Great news really looking forward to it guys
    cheers Ronnie

?

Thx Tom we are taking the reference books to a new level😊
    Ronnie its going fast now, a few hours ago Danny & I got the first 100 daggers pages for the final check...we are more then pleased with the results!

Best
    Ger

Yes indeed! Very impressive and forward thinking work here! Kevin.

?

Kevin this one is for you
    This is what we done with the pictures you send me: clipping, editing and processing came up with this number 3, your Alcoso
    ( this jpg is just a screenshot of the pdf, but your get the idea
    Enjoy
    Ger

Thanks! Wow Ger and Danny, my dagger looks great! Did you guys also post an ACS type 2 with a C grip? Is actually quite rare to find them with a slant like this.. very early type 2 here. Hate to throw anyone off that is looking at buying a type 2 and think its not correct just because it doesn't have a slant! Best, Kevin.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast