Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & Ger

Article about: Well Gents, the first thing to reveal is the cover of our new book, tomorrow we will add a page too, we just need a little extra time to adjust the last details Regards, Danny & Ger

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Thx Tom we are taking the reference books to a new level😊
    Ronnie its going fast now, a few hours ago Danny & I got the first 100 daggers pages for the final check...we are more then pleased with the results!

Best
    Ger
    Brilliant news! i am like a big kid waiting for christmas really am looking forward to it
    cheers Ronnie

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & Ger
    P
    Many

?

Kevin we have the Alcoso type 1 and 2 both with A (Slant) and B grip😊
    You will be amazed i'm sure when you see the complete line-up😆
    Regards
    Ger

Btw Ronnie your is looking great too!

Sounds like you guys have it covered!! Looking forward to this in depth book! Kevin.

?

Not looking for faults but are those Alcoso type flat head screws on Kevins Alcoso on post 39 as described in the description, they appear to be dome head.

?

Hi Tomaz,

these pages are straight from the design studio, they are not checked/corrected yet, there are more little things like the one you mentioned.
    Like in German there are also a few things to correct like: Allgemeine instead of Algemeine .....
    Danny & I have to do the final check yet, and we will pay attention to these little details but Thx for bringing this up!

Regards
    Ger

?

Dear Collectorfriends Danny and I completed our book this weekend.
    Tomorrow the final version will be send to the Publisher.
    It will take another 4 to 5 weeks for the Publisher to manufactor the book, and in the meantime you can order the book on our website.
    just go to the menu on top of our website: Order / Bestellung and fill in the webform.
    We will get back to you with the proper shipping cost , bank or PayPal account data.
    www.armydressdaggers.com

Thanks for being so patient.....we are looking forward to your orders

Regards
    Ger

?

Dear Gents yesterday we have had the publishers notification that the books will be delivered coming Thursday the 29th of April, so thats in 5 days!
    I will be on a short 1 week holiday the next day and will return the 6th of May.
    Danny and I have an appointment the day after on the 7th of May to sign the books and write the dedications etc. and at the end of the day we will ship them to you!

For all the collectors who ordered a book but did not paid it still, please do so before the 7th of May to Ensure that your book will be in the first shipping

Thanks you all for your trust and help!

Kind regards,
    Danny & Ger

?

Books are there!!!
    next week Saturday ( 7th of may) the shippings will be done!
    Best
    Danny & Ger
    Sneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & GerSneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & GerSneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & GerSneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & GerSneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & Ger

?

Announcement:
    For those who have ordered and paid for the book, they are all shipped!
    It took us 6 hours todayb to sign them wrap them and ship them, we gave the postal office employee a real hard time
    Enjoy the book my friends and we would love to hear your thought about it here on the forum!

Regards
    Danny & Ger
    Sneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & GerSneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & Ger

?

Hi Gerrit. Are there any copies of the book still available?

Regards Georgi.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast