Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Some SOS finds

Article about: Hi, you have added some superb daggers - I like them all, but most impressive is Max Weyersberg dagger - I never saw this kind of marker mark before!!! Excellent and very rare dagger! I can

Default Some SOS finds

Recently attended the SOS show and thought I would share some of mine Heer dagger finds.Some SOS findsSome SOS findsSome SOS findsSome SOS findsSome SOS findsSome SOS findsSome SOS finds

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some SOS finds
    P
    Many

Looks like somebody scored big at the SOS. Those are some really nice daggers.

?

These are the kind of daggers I am constantly looking for! Too bad there's no SOS in Europe. These early heer daggers are getting almost impossible to find. So please don't blame me for being a little jealous

Danny

?

Appears there is going to be a shortage of nice army daggers for a while.

?

Great selection, I like them all, but that Max Weyersburg is especially scarce. The 1st Pack cross-guard is common enough but a very tough maker mark to find on army daggers.
    Your Eick is also a fabulous example of Eickhorn using a mixture of fittings from initial production on slightly later production pieces. Early double oval blade, pommel and scabbard matched with later cross-guard and grip.

Looks like you had a great trip!.

I love the grip on the WKC!
    Lovely pictures to watch before going to bed drunk and alone!

Jon beat me to it..the Max Weyersburg..caught my attention also. Nice . Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

WOW 55..killer selection here! I really should have gone to the SOS!! I like them all..unusual Voos for sure with what looks like WKC fittings! Voos seemed to use more varieties of fittings early on than any other maker. That Max Weyersberg is one I have been looking for!! Super hard to find for sure! Congrats! Kevin.

I especially like the super fine detailing of the ornamentation on the Eickhorn. The droop billed long legged eagle is Excellent. A fine grouping for any collection, for sure.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast