Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

something from the Max

Article about: I was lucky to find this baby for my collection.

Default something from the Max

I was lucky to find this baby for my collection.

something from the Maxsomething from the Maxsomething from the Maxsomething from the Maxsomething from the Maxsomething from the Maxsomething from the Max

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement something from the Max
    P
    Many

Also picked up these rare MM

something from the Maxsomething from the Maxsomething from the Maxsomething from the Maxsomething from the Maxsomething from the Maxsomething from the Max

Hi Ivan was this the buy that you said to me that day at the Max show that you were happy with?...I certainly would be!! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Yes Larry,that was the one super buy

You did well. All I found was Larry and Luke!

Oooohh , very nice!! Two beautiful daggers there , i'm yet to venture into this area as I have enough on my "wallet" as it is!! Leon.

?

Wow Ivan! Those are great pieces. I especially love that tagged one . Almost impossible to find in todays market! Congretulations and thanks for showing.

Danny

Congratulations sir, you have two wonderful examples there. If possible, will you post some close-ups of the unissued dagger.
    Personally, I say give me a mint unissued example over a rare maker any day of the week, but that's just me. This is probably due to I've always had a thing for items which still retain their tags.

Fantastic pieces you've found.

?

Stingray,

Excellent finds for your E.Pack collection

Tagged & Bagged army is amazing!!!

Congrats my friend.

Regards Mac 66.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast