Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Tell me about this dagger....

Article about: Came across some stuff our dad had collected and stored away. Here are some photos of this dagger we found. It measures 14.5 with an 11 blade. Also, can someone direct me where to post photo

Default Tell me about this dagger....

Came across some stuff our dad had collected and stored away. Here are some photos of this dagger we found. It measures 14.5" with an 11" blade. Also, can someone direct me where to post photos of some ammo holsters? Thanks!Tell me about this dagger....Tell me about this dagger....Tell me about this dagger....Tell me about this dagger....Tell me about this dagger....Tell me about this dagger....Tell me about this dagger....Tell me about this dagger....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tell me about this dagger....
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

You can post the ammo pouches in the Field Equipment sub forum here

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/field...s-third-reich/

you have here a Heer dagger made by E. PACK & Sohn.. Wait for the pros to give you their views but looks ok to me
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

mpw
    ?

Looks OK for me too. Although it has been apart as I believe the logo should be on the reverse. Careful you don't loose that scabbard screw that looks loose.

Regards, Mark.

Looks to be a correct late 30's Ernst Pack Army (Heer) Officers dagger (known as the Pack 3rd type by us dagger nerds!). Best, Kevin.

NIce!!! Love the handle color. One of my favorites. Thanks for posting

?

Quote by heers68 View Post
    Looks to be a correct late 30's Ernst Pack Army (Heer) Officers dagger (known as the Pack 3rd type by us dagger nerds!). Best, Kevin.
    +1

The pounch looks brand new.....and probably is..

Cheers
    Ger