Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

The Tom Kendall Heer Collection and Military Antiques

Article about: These slants Ivory grips are the holy grail for the Slant collectors, i have never seen one before, although i know i european collector who ownes one. Im very happy you shared this one with

Default WKC Type-2

An interesting dagger with a few nice features I picked up at the 2015 Max show. Type-2 WKC crossguard - WKC pom-leaf pommel - single side screw WKC scabbard. This is an early dagger with nice hand enhancement and lots of factory lacquer clinging to the dagger something you do not see often on the Type-2 configured daggers. The crossguard is personalized with the owners initials not a jeweler quality job but none the less a nice added feature. The scabbard is engraved with a date no doubt of some importance to the officer who owned this dagger likely the date of his birthday.
    The Tom Kendall Heer Collection and Military AntiquesThe Tom Kendall Heer Collection and Military AntiquesThe Tom Kendall Heer Collection and Military AntiquesThe Tom Kendall Heer Collection and Military AntiquesThe Tom Kendall Heer Collection and Military AntiquesThe Tom Kendall Heer Collection and Military AntiquesThe Tom Kendall Heer Collection and Military Antiques
    Last edited by Larry C; 02-23-2016 at 10:09 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Tom Kendall Heer Collection and Military Antiques
    P
    Many

That's a real beauty WKC 2nd Tom! Condition, patina and double personalized!! I also think these initials are jeweler done, just not with the shading accents.. and you just don't see the scabbards personalized much! Congrats.. Kevin.

Should of came to the Max Kevin..you could of held it in your hand..and hang out at a Mob Restaurant ...next year I hope
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Tom, you have nice WKC dagger! I´m still waiting for mine It is not very common dagger and not easy to find in this condition on todays market!

best regards

Peter

Thanks guys for the comments really a neat dagger with some special features and hard to tell from the pics but the remaining spots of lacquer are really striking. If that is the owners birthday on the scabbard guess research is possible but beyond my capabilities. I really love this Pom-Leaf WKC pommel variant.
    Larry - I love the mob restaurant ! and a must for me when attending the max.
    I have a Frosty near mint Eick-Type-3 ill post soon I also picked up at the max these were my only two dagger purchases at the show.

Here is the Eickhorn with the Type-3 Crossguard while I am trying to focus on buying the few pieces left I need to complete my crossguard collection I couldn’t pass this one up nice and frosty.

Frosty indeed, nice find

Mario

That is one beautiful crisp looking dagger, congratulations on your find

Yeah,i remember this one,that's a clean beauty

?