MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Unmarked late production Heer.

Article about: Hi, This my typical late production unmarked Heer officers dagger it has generic A fittings and a generic scabbard, still has a fair bit of it's original dull grey finish, a nice blade with

Default Unmarked late production Heer.

Hi, This my typical late production unmarked Heer officers dagger it has generic A fittings and a generic scabbard, still has a fair bit of it's original dull grey finish, a nice blade with most of the crossgrain still present, a white celluloid plaster filled grip that you can just see where the mould seams down the sides have not been completely removed which I believe is a fairly typical down grade in quality seen in late daggers, it has its original worn portepee. Not beautifully made like early pieces but still a fine looking dagger in my opinion and these can still be bought for a very good price if you're on a budget. I don't recommend disassembling any dagger unless you are confident and know what you are doing and fully understand the risks involved I have done it here to show the make up of a typical late grip.
    Regards, Andy.
    Unmarked late production Heer.Unmarked late production Heer.Unmarked late production Heer.Unmarked late production Heer.Unmarked late production Heer.Unmarked late production Heer.Unmarked late production Heer.Unmarked late production Heer.Unmarked late production Heer.Unmarked late production Heer.Unmarked late production Heer.Unmarked late production Heer.Unmarked late production Heer.Unmarked late production Heer.Unmarked late production Heer.Unmarked late production Heer.Unmarked late production Heer.Unmarked late production Heer.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unmarked late production Heer.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unmarked late production Heer.
    P
    Many

Very nice late production dagger..... Your a brave man dismantling it, don’t over tighten that pommel

Quote by Stevade View Post
    Very nice late production dagger..... Your a brave man dismantling it, don’t over tighten that pommel
    Thanks for your comment and as I said don't disassemble unless you know what you're doing and believe me I take every precaution and am extremely careful if things won't move freely and easily I leave well alone.
    Andy.

?

Nice Original late Generic A type made in Zinq, this one is made of cheap metal, the grips they used on these late ones are wood coverd plastics and plaster filled ones.
    Cast zinq alloy pommel, guard and scabbardbands will eat the plating, as shown here.
    The blade still has nice crossgrain.

Regards
    Ger