Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Wehrmacht daggers collection

Article about: A beautiful army dagger Peter! I had the privilage to hold this one in my hands when I visited Ger a few weeks ago. Congretulations on adding this rare piece to your collection Danny

?

Thx for showing Peter.
    I like the generic crossguards too! it a great looking eagle.
    ( will show you a great hand stiched E.Pack 1st pattern guard with a Slant type A grip next week, have one coming )
    Easy to see that this blade was handcrafted, looking at its difference in shape/grain towards the tip
    Nice piece with honest wear!

Regards,
    Ger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht daggers collection
    P
    Many

Hi Ger,
    thanks for your comment. You also spotted difference in blade tip I always like to see nice WH army dagger by E.Pack - especially 1st. pattern!

Regards Peter

Hi my friends, here is my latest dagger, purchased on one auction for very reasonable price. Dagger is made by Carl Eickhorn and it has 2nd. style of crossguard, which is not seen very often. Pommel has still a lot of hand work on oak leafs and acorns. What is beautiful on this dagger? Is interesting grip - please note how this grip react to sun and light! Blade is in full mint condition and is marked by 1935-1941 squirrel logo. Scabbard is made from aluminum and it despite the fact it is very early scabbard it has only one center screw! - not too on the sides, like other early scabbards from Eickhorn has! I think it is very interesting also. Dagger itself is very nice, I like it too much, because I was looking for this 2nd. type of crossguard for very long time and finally I got it... On last photos are all Eickhorns daggers - from left there are two 1st. type, 2nd. type and 4th. type of crossguard - I still miss 3rd. type...

Please enjoy photos

Best regards

Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht daggers collection   Wehrmacht daggers collection  

Wehrmacht daggers collection   Wehrmacht daggers collection  

Wehrmacht daggers collection  

?

That's a beauty indeed! Very nice early piece in great condition. I love the grip colour too. Congretulations on this find Peter

Danny

Hi Danny, thanks for you comment! I try to finish Eickhorn daggers and them focuse to another producer... only one 3rd. pattern is missing now.

Regards Peter

?

Good looking Eick you got there Peter!
    and a 3th pattern would sure look good between them
    Thx for showing

Ger

Nice find Peter....another piece of "eye candy".
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi!
    Ger, you are right, but this 3rd. pattern is really hard to find but I try!
    Larry, thanks, I will continue to post daggers and maybe swords

Regards Peter

Nice. What was the "reasonable price?" I want to know what these go for now, as Ive been out of the business for 20 years.

?

Peter i will keep my eyes open for 3th pattern Eick.
    I know its a hard one to find but i see a lot of daggers, i ll give you a pm when i found 1 for you.

Regards,
    Ger

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast