Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Wehrmacht daggers collection

Article about: A beautiful army dagger Peter! I had the privilage to hold this one in my hands when I visited Ger a few weeks ago. Congretulations on adding this rare piece to your collection Danny

?

Peter im very sorry to hear that news!!
    Well take it easy now and i hope you get back on your feet in no time
    Take some nice pics of your collection to kill the time, I'm looking forward to that!

Ger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht daggers collection
    P
    Many

Hi, Danny and Ger, thanks for you kind words. I actually feel much more better and the weather is also very nice, so I have to be healthy soon

Regards Peter

Hi friends, here is my latest addition from my friend Ger, he was so kind and let me purchase this wonderful SMF dagger from him. Almost everything was said about this dagger before on Ger´s thread, bud I have to add that SMF´s daggers I like much more than others - because they are unique and almost everybody think that its crossguard is ugly - but not me, I like them all the way! Please enjoy photos.

Special thanks belongs to Ger!

Best regards Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht daggers collection   Wehrmacht daggers collection  

Wehrmacht daggers collection   Wehrmacht daggers collection  

Wehrmacht daggers collection  

?

Hi Peter, I have held this one in my hands when I visited Ger last week. It's a beauty indeed! Congretulations on this very nice addition to your collection.

Danny

Hi Peter Glad your feeling better...always IMO...a great conditioned dagger always takes away any flu or pain type symptoms
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi,
    Danny, yes Ger told me that I also saw others Wehrmacht daggers, which Ger find - just AMAZING! It is nice to hear that you like this one too. Now I have to find earlier type of this rare Wehrmacht dagger producer

Larry, yes I feel much more better, almost no pain in leg so I have a lot of time to take a rest and read some interesting books When I have new dagger I carefully inspect it each evening, so for this time this dagger is real pleasure for my eyes

Regards Peter

A real beauty Peter! I like the SMF Heer very much too! Very unique and so light aren't they? I have two examples, one is more typical in that it is a tapered tang, but the other has a non tapered tang! which is yours? Kevin.

Nice beautiful army dagger Peter! timothy

Hi,
    Kevin thanks for your comment, this my SMF dagger has massive construction, but you are right, it is relatively light! If I compare it to other for example early Eickhorn example or WKC example - they both are much more heavy... Blade tang is tapered, so no surprise here...

Regards Peter

Peter, The earliest examples from SMF were brass based (they are fairly rare too!) but most are the light metal (both of mine are) is yours light metal based?? Kevin.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast