Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18

Wehrmacht daggers collection

Article about: A beautiful army dagger Peter! I had the privilage to hold this one in my hands when I visited Ger a few weeks ago. Congretulations on adding this rare piece to your collection Danny

Peter Well done sir. You nailed it Horster Type-1 with Weyersberg style enhanced eye. A first for me and beautiful enhancement variation on this crossguard. Great field army daggers are still discoveries being made by discerning collectors like yourself.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht daggers collection
    P
    Many

Awsome collection
    Very very nice
    Thanks for showing !

Hello Tom, thank you for your comment. It is nice to hear that you liked my new dagger. Here in eastern part of Eurobe are not trades or shows, where you can find III. Reich daggers, so my options with finding new daggers are extremely limited that is sad. So for me it is big miracle to find and buy first this nice PUMA dagger whith unique crossguard, because for this time - this year I find something new in this hobby Despite the fact it is "only" crossguard modification I still think it is unique design Now lets wait what the rest of the year bring...

Norviking: Thank you for your friendly post, it is nice to hear you like my collection... and it is not all what I have

Peter

?

That's a real beauty Peter! Glad to see you posting some of your gems here again! This one is really spectacular. A great addition to your collection.

Danny

Danny, thank you for your comment. Yes, you are right this one dagger was a great catch! And for good price Another nice dagger will be come very soon!

Peter

?

Quote by PeterCollector View Post
    Danny, thank you for your comment. Yes, you are right this one dagger was a great catch! And for good price Another nice dagger will be come very soon!

Peter
    I have an idea that the next one will be a Klaas and the second and third you will post most likely are Klaas daggers also

Ger

Hello,

so here it is, next addition into my collection this year. I find it only one month ago And yes, during the half of the year I purchased only 2 daggers... Here it is, textbook Robi Klaas equipped with variation of type 2 crossguard. Everything on this dagger is textbook, including plated blade, which show some use and little plating lost, but nothig serious. Dagger is complete with hanger and portepe

And Ger, you are right! Next daggers will be Klaases!

Best regards

Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht daggers collection   Wehrmacht daggers collection  

Wehrmacht daggers collection   Wehrmacht daggers collection  

Wehrmacht daggers collection  

?

Very nice type 2 Klaas! You are right to go for more Klaas daggers. I love them too. Especially the ones with the enhanced feathers on the crossguard. Great find

Regards
    Danny

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18