Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Wehrmacht daggers collection

Article about: A beautiful army dagger Peter! I had the privilage to hold this one in my hands when I visited Ger a few weeks ago. Congretulations on adding this rare piece to your collection Danny

Default Re: Wehrmacht daggers collection

And now last of Alcoso - very popular Hi-lift example. Complete with to the piece knot and hanger.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht daggers collection   Wehrmacht daggers collection  

Wehrmacht daggers collection   Wehrmacht daggers collection  

Wehrmacht daggers collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht daggers collection
    P
    Many

?

You have some very nice heer daggers. I love the early Eickhorn pieces. Especially the one with the slant grip. I've been looking for one like that for ages without any result. Congretulations on your fine collection

Danny

Hi Peter,,,a beautiful High lift example..love these types....one observation though..it looks to my eyes..that the scabbard and eagle might of been painted silver at some time. Does this look this way also? But still a great Alcoso example!! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Beautiful examples!
    I really like the high lift. I believe that it appears that it was frosted rather than painted though Larry.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Looks frosted as well to me. Like some EKs I've seen. Almost appears white.

Hello friends, thanks to all for positive comments. I hope you don´t miss my two previous dagger - Alocoso 2nd. type and 3th. type. To Hi-lift example I want to say this:
    Each of dagger in my collection is authentic and not partial, but some daggers which I find were in very bad condition - Hi-Lift was deeply patinated and covered by dust and oxidation, it wasn´t look good, so I decide to clean it carefully - and on photos you see result. Dagger is left as it is except cleaning - no postwar silvering, painting or frostening.

Larry: I can really see what you mean on this photo - you have very good eye - but be sure it is just silver lifting on both sides of crossguard - silvering is very thin, because in 1941 Alcoso had some troubles with supplies.

Hello dear friends, here is some very nice Paul Weyersberg´s dagger. Dagger is in uncleaned state, never been apart - left as it is! Blade is extremely nice nickel plated example.
    This dagger is very hard to find in today´s market. Knot and hangers are belong to this piece.

Hope you will like photos.

Best regards Peter.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht daggers collection   Wehrmacht daggers collection  

?

Wow, what a great dagger Peter! These are the army daggers that I love. Congretulations on this great find.

Danny

?

Peter , a lovely dagger , Paul Weyersberg is my favourite manufacturer and their nickle plated blades are just the best
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Hello friends, thanks for positive comments. I like Weyersberg daggers too, but I have only this one in my collection. I´m still looking for some nice army daggers, so maybe in future I will find something good again.

Peter

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast