Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Whats the resale value of this dagger?

Article about: Hi ,it is no use at all, but as with anything, the re-sale is only what the buyer will pay. If the dagger is legitimate (and much better images are needed to determine that) then over here i

Question Whats the resale value of this dagger?

Here's a basic background, my friend has another friend who is trying to get rid of his Heer dress dagger that he acquired, and, since I totally don't wanna rip him off, or pay full price, i'm offering 300, and he seems to like it, although I haven't personally seen it yet, (Which I am definitely going to) he sent me pictures of it online, sadly, no close ups yet. How much do you think this dagger is worth?
    Whats the resale value of this dagger?Whats the resale value of this dagger?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Whats the resale value of this dagger?
    P
    Many

600-800.If authentic, need better pics.

It seems authentic. Ill try to take better pictures once i see it in person. The condition of the knot just seems meh.

Assuming that it's legit, $300 is more than a dealer would offer, and would certainly be a good deal for you, considering the accompanying hardware...
    If he's happy with the offer, I'd make the deal...
    cheers, Glenn

- - ------- - -
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 07-02-2014 at 07:02 AM.

Can't really say all that much, as the pictures show very little to no details. Who is the maker, for example? Close ups would help much.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

and in the scabbard backwards. Seems authentic is not good enough...as these members here pride themselves on detail. I would hate to send someone on their way with half an answer. More pics please..and close ups no flash..of the crossguard Eagle.....Pommel...Logo... Carrying bands on scabbard. Take your time and take these photos correctly..we can wait. Regards Larry

This thread will be moved to the Heer forum.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Ok. Tommorow i'll try.

?

well Alex,

why dont you take a look at Wittmanns or Lakesidetraders or Johhnsons?
    Enough Miiltaria sellers around the world i would say!
    Then you know the Retail value, then take rofly 30% off, and thats the going price between collectors.

Cheers,
    Ger

Lakeside traders has some pretty good deals, i have to say, but i'll take a look at your recommended websites

It comes with the hanger and the knot, may be matching, so i'm still not sure on a good price. From the websites i'm looking at, with the knot and the hangers, i'd say like 1000? I might just let it go for 750? would that sound reasonable?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast