Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

WKC Army Dress Dagger

Article about: Hey guys, was hoping to confirm this dagger as an original. I know it's missing the wire wrap. The mark looks good to me as well as the scabbard. It's a little dingy but seems to me like a g

Lightbulb WKC Army Dress Dagger

Hey guys, was hoping to confirm this dagger as an original. I know it's missing the wire wrap. The mark looks good to me as well as the scabbard. It's a little dingy but seems to me like a good buy at a couple hundred. Thanks for any help. Sorry if the photos suck. You know how it goes sometimes.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WKC Army Dress Dagger   WKC Army Dress Dagger  

WKC Army Dress Dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WKC Army Dress Dagger
    P
    Many

Hi Jerry as always ..if at all possible..photos are always a plus..but yet still somewhat difficult to see key detail through the blur.

No wire wrap necessary on Heer daggers..only on Luftwaffe daggers.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I know, some folks can't take pictures to save their life. Thanks for the heads up on the wire wrap. I think the monogram looks good compared to other WKC I have had.

A better one of the eagle
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WKC Army Dress Dagger  

?

Jerry you will find out that its scabbards throath is secured with 1 screw only.
    Please put the dagger the proper way around in its scabbard: in front of you the scabbardband rings should be on the right side of the dagger.

Best
    Ger