Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

WKC early Heer dagger with Slant grip

Article about: Hi Gents, traded this one with Ivan, shipped my double KOD etched sword plus a few bucks to NY and got this beauty I gave my WKC Slant with its 13 leaves pommel a family member Enjoy the pic

?

Default WKC early Heer dagger with Slant grip

Hi Gents, traded this one with Ivan, Thx my friend!
    Shipped my double KOD etched sword plus a few bucks to NY and got this beauty
    I gave my WKC Slant with its 13 leaves pommel a family member
    Enjoy the pics
    Ger
    WKC early Heer dagger with Slant gripWKC early Heer dagger with Slant gripWKC early Heer dagger with Slant gripWKC early Heer dagger with Slant gripWKC early Heer dagger with Slant gripWKC early Heer dagger with Slant gripWKC early Heer dagger with Slant gripWKC early Heer dagger with Slant gripWKC early Heer dagger with Slant gripWKC early Heer dagger with Slant gripWKC early Heer dagger with Slant gripWKC early Heer dagger with Slant gripWKC early Heer dagger with Slant gripWKC early Heer dagger with Slant gripWKC early Heer dagger with Slant gripWKC early Heer dagger with Slant grip

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WKC early Heer dagger with Slant grip
    P
    Many

Hi Ger..interesting wreath design and another rare type variant. The Slants are like twisted " Salt Water Taffy " ...just sweet to look at and twisted in design. Always these type grips are crowd pleasers. .

The Pommel enhancement speaks of its own in detail . Nice Trade with Ivan .

Cheers Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

An exceptional looking dagger Ger , who would not like this one
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

?

Beautiful.

Gotta love the silver finish....should have had this one on the cover of your book!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hi Ger, like usual outstanding piece! What a nice hand work on crossguard and pommel. The condition of this dagger is really super, thanks for showing that beauty to us.

Regards

Peter

Real beauty there Ger! The little variations abound on these early slant WKC's if you look close.. Well done! Kevin.

?

Hi Ger , i just had to take another look at this beauty !! I've just noticed you could double expand the photos .....absolutely brilliant for looking at the details , wonderful photography . I just love to see the wear on the inside of the scabbard band where it had hung against the leg of its owner
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

?

Thank you Gents for the nice words!

#Al I Always try to upload high Res. Pics, in that case you can always expand them by double click.
    When details are there show them......like a nice girl with airbacks ...If you have them flant them

Ger