Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

been after one for a while and now finally have my first fairburn sykes dagger!! :) unsure of exact type age so any info warmly received!!

Article about: Annoyed from this ads?  

Default been after one for a while and now finally have my first fairburn sykes dagger!! :) unsure of exact type age so any info warmly received!!

been after one for a while and now finally have my first fairburn sykes dagger!! :) unsure of exact type age so any info warmly received!!been after one for a while and now finally have my first fairburn sykes dagger!! :) unsure of exact type age so any info warmly received!!been after one for a while and now finally have my first fairburn sykes dagger!! :) unsure of exact type age so any info warmly received!!been after one for a while and now finally have my first fairburn sykes dagger!! :) unsure of exact type age so any info warmly received!!

I admit that I don't know much about these. But if it is legit - it is quite an early pattern. Others on here will be able to provide you with much more information.

I'll take a deep breath and say that it appears to be a nice 2nd pattern F-S knife with correct 2nd pattern scabbard. Manufactured most likely between April 1941 - early 1943......

Quote by Martin Bull View Post
    I'll take a deep breath and say that it appears to be a nice 2nd pattern F-S knife with correct 2nd pattern scabbard. Manufactured most likely between April 1941 - early 1943......
    Martin is correct.
    This site should give most of what you are looking for.
    The Second Pattern Variation
    Congrats!
    Ralph.
    P.S. I have moved it to the correct section.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

A well worn but original broad arrow b2 version, nice.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thumbs up

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Martin is correct.
    ( Mops perspiration from brow... )

It looks a very nice one and I'm quite envious, I only have a Third Pattern one myself......

Super looking 2nd Pattern. Congrats to you on a fine acquisition for your first F-S.

Betchya can’t stop at one!

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

It's a good one
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

thanks guys.bought this one on the advice of a very good friend (well he's alright I suppose ;-) ). v.happy!
    def. right there Tony.....ive hardly put it down! watch this space lol......