Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

commando dagger grouping

Article about: Posted this in special forces part on forum was wondering if this knife is wartime 3rd pattern the source It came from highly suggests this with paperwork as evidence.

Default commando dagger grouping

Posted this in special forces part on forum was wondering if this knife is wartime 3rd pattern the source It came from highly suggests this with paperwork as evidence.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture commando dagger grouping   commando dagger grouping  

commando dagger grouping   commando dagger grouping  

commando dagger grouping   commando dagger grouping  

Certificate with dagger
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture commando dagger grouping  

Looks right enough to me. It has the wartime mould number to the grip.

Nice with the cert!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Dont know if anybody is interested or not but yesterday i managed to contact the son of the former commando who owned these items.He was very excited a collector has them and has invited me to his home for coffee and a chat he also has a few photographs i can have.Apparently his Dad was at Dunkirk and definately D day as his dad told him they went in 30 mins before the rest of the commandos and he was one of very few to survive hopefully i will learn more.

Quote by airwarrior View Post
    Dont know if anybody is interested or not but yesterday i managed to contact the son of the former commando who owned these items.He was very excited a collector has them and has invited me to his home for coffee and a chat he also has a few photographs i can have.Apparently his Dad was at Dunkirk and definately D day as his dad told him they went in 30 mins before the rest of the commandos and he was one of very few to survive hopefully i will learn more.
    It doesn't really get any better than that!
    Congrats,
    Ralph.
    Wish I were able to find out who the owner of my Wilkinson FS was.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture commando dagger grouping   commando dagger grouping  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I love it mate awesome