Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Freikorps & Paramilitary Headgear (non-ShB)

Article about: Werwolf. Credit: Robin Lumsden

Iron Division.
    Credit: Robin Lumsden
    Attached Images Attached Images Freikorps & Paramilitary Headgear (non-ShB) 
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Freikorps & Paramilitary Headgear (non-ShB)
    P
    Many

Werwolf.
    Credit: Robin Lumsden
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Freikorps & Paramilitary Headgear (non-ShB)  

?

Fantastic thread with great caps!
    From the exquisite embroidery and detail on the cap in the OP over the fantastic profile of the cap in post number 7 (agree with you on that one BTW. As far from boring as can possible be) and now the splendid khaki (or are they olive - might just be the flash) RFB cap in #19. In some ways more interesting than certain other headgear.
    Thank you so much for posting these .....and also for the equally interesting 'closed' threads.'

Hat is real, but I don't know if it was originally a Stahlhelm visor or not:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Freikorps & Paramilitary Headgear (non-ShB)   Freikorps & Paramilitary Headgear (non-ShB)  

Freikorps & Paramilitary Headgear (non-ShB)   Freikorps & Paramilitary Headgear (non-ShB)  

Freikorps & Paramilitary Headgear (non-ShB)  

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Unknown Freikorps visor.
    Credit: Sarge08
    Now I think it is from the Wehrverband "Reichsflagge".

Rare cap of the paramilitary RFB Marine section: Rote Marine. I have never seen another Rote Marine cap.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Freikorps & Paramilitary Headgear (non-ShB)   Freikorps & Paramilitary Headgear (non-ShB)  

Freikorps & Paramilitary Headgear (non-ShB)   Freikorps & Paramilitary Headgear (non-ShB)  

Here is another favourite in my collection. Untouched cap of a RFB member with early RFB badge (without E.V. lettering) and unofficial worn red star of the communists. Display with original RFB armband and belt and buckle!

Attached Images Attached Images Freikorps & Paramilitary Headgear (non-ShB) 

Jungdeutscher Orden!

Under the early badges for members (notice, still no badges for female members), you can see early JDO cap badges. Unworn items made by Steinhauer and Lück in 1924. The right badge is the known common cap badge for members. But the two other ones for children/youth are very rare cap badges!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Freikorps & Paramilitary Headgear (non-ShB)  

Here comes another rare enameled JDO cap badge marked by Wollram Dessau. The same maker made the only marked badges for Wehrwolf members, which I know.

PS: If somebody is interested, I have such an enameled JDO badge for sale at the moment! Interested? Please send a message to me!

Wehrwolf (1923-1933) cap.
    Attached Images Attached Images Freikorps & Paramilitary Headgear (non-ShB)  Freikorps & Paramilitary Headgear (non-ShB)  Freikorps & Paramilitary Headgear (non-ShB) 

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast