Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Police (Weimar & Transitional) Visors

Article about: Weimar era visor for a member of the Wurtemburg Landjaegerkorps (courtesy of my cross-town friend)

Dear friend, how much would be the price for one like that.?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Police (Weimar & Transitional) Visors
    P
    Many

Bavarian Gendarmerie:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Police (Weimar & Transitional) Visors   Police (Weimar & Transitional) Visors  

Police (Weimar & Transitional) Visors   Police (Weimar & Transitional) Visors  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

LaPo transitional visor that was at the SOS. The hat itself is 100% original, and the insignia seemed to have been there forever.
    Photo: wiki
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Police (Weimar & Transitional) Visors   Police (Weimar & Transitional) Visors  

Weimar Gendarmerie visor made by Pekuro:

Pekuro Bav. Gendarmerie:

Prussian Gemeindepolizei retailed by Eduard Sachs, made by Schellenberg:

Hochzeit:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Police (Weimar & Transitional) Visors  

Unknown police visor by Clemens Wagner:

Württemberg Landjaeger:
    US $245.00

Last edited by stonemint; 11-30-2019 at 03:19 AM.

I am no expert, but that mutzen with the color scheme and S.A. badges look out of place. The primary uniform of the S.A. was a pumpkin-brown color. Granted, Cities and districts would have an individual color with the standard kepi (For example, black for Berlin-Brandenburg) Blue for Hesse, etc. But this does not look like any S.A. cap I have ever seen, either in reference books, or military shows. It looks like a fantasy piece.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast