Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

1914 DWM With 2 Mathing Magazines Photos

Article about: Borrowed my brothers camera. Hope this satisfied all those that requested better magazine photos. i wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true.

?

Default 1914 DWM With 2 Mathing Magazines Photos

Borrowed my brothers camera. Hope this satisfied all those that requested better magazine photos. i wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true.

?

Thanks for taking the time to post some better photos. Nobody was doubting you they matched, it's just nice to be able to see for ourselves.

?

What year is the holster dated? Looks post ww1 to me.

Quote by samnev View Post
    Borrowed my brothers camera. Hope this satisfied all those that requested better magazine photos. i wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true.

It's not as much doubting you as I have seen a large number of force matched magazines over the years. Many people cannot spot the difference. You could still work on your photo skills. You don't do the pistol justice.

?

Quote by Logictox View Post
    It's not as much doubting you as I have seen a large number of force matched magazines over the years. Many people cannot spot the difference. You could still work on your photo skills. You don't do the pistol justice.
    I find your post insulting and condescending on two levels. First you do not know a thing about me and imply I might not know the difference between the real deal and a forced match. I have been collecting for 40 years and consulted on many auctions to verify authenticity. Second just in case you do not realize it i have better things to do than work on my photography skills to post pictures on this site. So stop criticizing others work as we are not all professional photographers. As you can see I managed to get decent close ups of my un-forced magazines with a better camera. My answer to you is I will just stop posting photos on this site of firearms in my collection. I do not to be chided because the photos were not up to you standards and do not need the aggravation.

Quote by samnev View Post
    I find your post insulting and condescending on two levels. First you do not know a thing about me and imply I might not know the difference between the real deal and a forced match. I have been collecting for 40 years and consulted on many auctions to verify authenticity. Second just in case you do not realize it i have better things to do than work on my photography skills to post pictures on this site. So stop criticizing others work as we are not all professional photographers. As you can see I managed to get decent close ups of my un-forced magazines with a better camera. My answer to you is I will just stop posting photos on this site of firearms in my collection. I do not to be chided because the photos were not up to you standards and do not need the aggravation.
    It wasn't my intention to be condescending so you have my apology. I do however think you have a nice gun. Be proud of it, take the time to present it properly. I won't post in your threads so feel free to post away.