Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1915 Luger with holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.

Article about: I have just picked up this nice condition 1915 Luger with holster, spare mag and loading tool. It was more than I would normally pay but the quality made it worth picking it up. WW.1 Lugers

Default 1915 Luger with holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.

I have just picked up this nice condition 1915 Luger with holster, spare mag and loading tool. It was more than I would normally pay but the quality made it worth picking it up. WW.1 Lugers do turn up here from time to time and its surprising how many were used here during the Occupation. I am not going to use this one on the range, it will be oiled and put away safely and added to the collection. I hope you like it as much as I do.
    All the best from Jersey,
    Damien.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1915 Luger with holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.   1915 Luger with holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.  

1915 Luger with holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.   1915 Luger with holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.  

1915 Luger with holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.   1915 Luger with holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.  

Wow, that is a seriously pretty rig I would have a hard time deciding if i wanted to shot it or not, i probably would not do it also...

Mg34, MP 43, P 08, wouah!!!!!! Thanks a lot D.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

MAP
    ?

I like it MORE than you
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I like your "family" !
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Hello,
    This P.08 is very nice and as it comes with the original holster, it's even better...
    Congrats for this find and thanks for sharing
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Hello Damien,

That's a beauty, and no mistake. An iconic firearm few can compete with.

Jonathan.

Sure looks like a keeper to me! Great condition considering the year. Had an Erfurt many years back but it was a reblue unfortunately. Oil and put away. Prices for em in the states have really skyrocketed.

Very nice rig for sure. Congrats!
    John

Very nice find! Matching numbers and with the original holster! If only it could talk, what stories could it tell. The only thing I would do different than you are going to, I would put a few rounds through it. Then give it a good cleaning and put it in the safe. Glad to see it isn't demilled.
    Once again, great find!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast