Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

1917 Artillery Luger & Rig

Article about: Added bonus, the stock has the same serial number as the gun itself - - Updated - - Well chaps thats it for now until the main prize arrives

Added bonus, the stock has the same serial number as the gun itself

- - Updated - -

Well chaps thats it for now until the main prize arrives
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1917 Artillery Luger &  Rig   1917 Artillery Luger &  Rig  

1917 Artillery Luger &  Rig   1917 Artillery Luger &  Rig  

1917 Artillery Luger &  Rig   1917 Artillery Luger &  Rig  

Ben

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Ok, Ned made me feel like an a$$. Out of respect for Ben, I will delete my comment. I suppose the bitching about UK deact laws does get old every time.

My apologies Ben.
    Hey Todd it was fine by me, I dont offend easily. With lugers all they do is weld a rod in the barrel, so a very sympathetic deactivation
    Ben

?

Congrats Ben! NIce pick up! Question, is deactivation reversible with certain deactivation methods or is it always permanent?

Modern de-activation is pretty much permenant. We had the problem in the UK that criminals were setting up cottage industries buying de-acs and converting them back to fully working before selling them onto their buddies. The new legislation was brought in, in an attempt to stop this.

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Hey Todd it was fine by me, I dont offend easily. With lugers all they do is weld a rod in the barrel, so a very sympathetic deactivation
    Thanks for the understanding, Ben. I guess a rod in the barrel isn't too bad, but it's bad enough, lol.

Quote by robin morley View Post
    Modern de-activation is pretty much permenant. We had the problem in the UK that criminals were setting up cottage industries buying de-acs and converting them back to fully working before selling them onto their buddies. The new legislation was brought in, in an attempt to stop this.
    LOL! Yeah, cuz they will respect new legislation. Idiots. I have wanted a Luger for a while but I just don't know what I want when it comes to them.

Hey Todd, ex Infantry man of 23 years, breaks my heart lol
    Ben

Quote by dramos View Post
    Congrats Ben! NIce pick up! Question, is deactivation reversible with certain deactivation methods or is it always permanent?
    As already stated Doug, permanent I'm afraid
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Hey Todd, ex Infantry man of 23 years, breaks my heart lol
    I'm an ex nothing of 31 years (lol) and it makes my heart stop when firearms are destroyed.

Ben: Good looking Rig. I can't wait to see the luger in detail. Sometimes you just fall into things.
    thanks for showing us the rig.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast