Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

1941 byf Luger

Article about: Hi gents, just got back from Birmingham Militaria Arms fare where I have just picked up this new luger from. While I was there I met up with Ade and we had a walk around and looked at some o

Default 1941 byf Luger

Hi gents, just got back from Birmingham Militaria Arms fare where I have just picked up this new luger from. While I was there I met up with Ade and we had a walk around and looked at some of the militaria for sale!!!!! Any Ade nice to see you again me old mate where will be the next one lol
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1941 byf Luger  
    Ben

Nice mate, did you get anything else.

Now for the gun, apparently it came from the attic of an old chap, in fact the gun was still live, it has only just been deactivated. The gun is marked byf 41 (Mauser) and is all matching including the magazine. I would say about 90% original blueing. At the same time I picked up another mag for it which will eventually go into the holster that I get for the gun. Both the original and spare magazine and spare are marked P08 and FXO so quite desirable on their own. The spare mag has the later black bakelite bottom on it. I would presume that the original spare mag would have had a aluminium base with the same numbers as the gun. Well chaps hope you enjoy it, I am over the moon with it to be honest
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1941 byf Luger   1941 byf Luger  

1941 byf Luger   1941 byf Luger  

1941 byf Luger  
    Last edited by Ben Evans; 11-28-2013 at 02:45 PM.
    Ben

More
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1941 byf Luger   1941 byf Luger  

1941 byf Luger  
    Ben

More 1

1941 byf Luger  
    Ben

All I need now is a nice 1941 dated holster and waffenampt marked luger tool
    Ben

?

Great stuff Ben, congrats on the beautiful luger, I forgot that the fare was on today I wish I could have been there.

Quote by MilitariaCollector View Post
    Great stuff Ben, congrats on the beautiful luger, I forgot that the fare was on today I wish I could have been there.
    Just down the road from you Adam, should have said mate, I would have picked you up en route
    Ben

BTW if you look at the first pic with me and Ade, I had him at gun point and a knife in his back, I was robbing him of his new item he had just bought lol
    Ben

?

I found a decent 41 dated Luger holster in case your interested, RZMilitaria for German Militaria

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast