Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

BDQ 41 Holster

Article about: Chaps This arrived today, got this to go with my 41 dated black widow luger. I have been looking at it for a while, got it authenticated by Jerry Burney on the Luger forum. The holster is in

Default BDQ 41 Holster

Chaps

This arrived today, got this to go with my 41 dated black widow luger. I have been looking at it for a while, got it authenticated by Jerry Burney on the Luger forum. The holster is in cracking condition, a little dry but will sort that out with some leather cream. It also has a ink mark on the inside of the holster, it has been suggested that this could be a leather stamp for the grade rather than a unit ink stamp. Opinions welcome
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture BDQ 41 Holster   BDQ 41 Holster  

BDQ 41 Holster   BDQ 41 Holster  

BDQ 41 Holster  
    Ben

More
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture BDQ 41 Holster   BDQ 41 Holster  

BDQ 41 Holster  
    Ben

More 1

BDQ 41 Holster  
    Ben

nice one Ben.

?

BDQ = Ehrhardt & Kirsten, Koffer- u. Lederwarenfabrik, Leipzig - but you probably already knew this Very nice holster

Cheers Jeff, I did mate thanks, just need a nice WW2 marked Luger tool then good to go, have the luger and spare mag

Ben

?

What a nice Luger set there...a beauty!