Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Beautiful Luger

Article about: a very fine pistol sebastian the luger is a beutiful gun and the one im still after how much do these go for in norway (deact) over here they are a grand plus is the prices similar tom

Default Re: Beautiful Luger

Jawohl! :/

New pic

Beautiful Luger

Flott bilde Sebastian (Nice photo Sebastian)!

very nice photo sebastian it looks brilliant very (erm) captivatling (can't spell )

tom

Thank you guys!

Any of you guys playing "Realistic" WW2 era videogames, like Red Orchestra, Darkest Hour(mod) etc?

Wow, Mikel...As an American, I can own active guns, but not Every country is like that. What a Nasty and absolutely uncalled for comment to make... William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Wow, Mikel...As an American, I can own active guns, but not Every country is like that. What a Nasty and absolutely uncalled for comment to make... William
    grrrrrrrrrrr

tom

?

Nice Luger, I have my heart set on one at a local shop.It's dated 1942 and has all matching #'s and great bluing . Also it's in firing cond and no paper work needed for purchase! $1,400 ! Kinda steep for me right now but I want it bad.There's also a legion condor cross w/ swords and luft birds around her...maybe I can get deal on both for $1400? It's worth a try, anyway!
    Thanks for sharing,Sebastian(can I call you Seabass?,that's would be a cool nickname) LOL! I like to play Call Of Duty but I havent played the ones you mentioned yet.
    ~Dean

See what i mean about guys who live god knows where making comments that are BS!! Where do they get off making statements like that.Carl

?

Very nice Luger Sebastian. I also hate to see deactivated firearms, but I guess if I lived in such a place w/ harsh laws...I would want whatever I could get my hands on too. Shes a real beauty my friend. Youre lucky to have found her.

I often wonder what the US would be like if we had a "no-guns policy". Even tho I would personally hate it because I target shoot often, I still think it would be a better place. You cant even turn on the nightly news here without hearing about multiple fatal shootings/robberies in Richmond, VA (20 mins away from my house). Luckily I live in the "country" just outside of the city, where the majority of people are civilized!! You can wear a pistol on your hip, but it must be visible to others (not concealed)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast