Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Deactivated Luger

Article about: Guys I am totally inspired by Mark's recent superb purchase I would like to include this iconic weapon in my TR collection but I don't want to spend a lot of money. I just want a nice period

I've never seen a deact with the monstrous huge holes in the barrel....If they were All required to be like this, I think I'd collect something Else...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I think the holes in the barrel indicate a German or at least not a UK deactivation IMO

Nothing that a bit of Miliput would not cure.............................
    Prost ! Steve.

?

Nick,
    I was faced with a moral issue two years ago when my cousin asked me if I had his Dad's PO8. I had the gun in my possession since I was 14 my dad allowed me to keep it with my little collection. The Luger was in the same condition as when I received it and stored with the most care. He did not know that I had it or knew I collected. Out of respect for his Dad, a 5th Army veteran engineer who was decorated by General Clark, I handed it over to him. I impressed upon him the historical significance of the Luger in general (police marked and if my memory serves me correct with 1942 date) and that it is something that should be respected. It was a fully operational dagger with three clips, holster and tool. My uncle acquired the complete set up. I will have to find the photos on my laptop and post sometime. It was and I hope still beautiful. One day I will splash on one here in the states. Best of luck and happy hunting!

IMHO wait for a nice one! Such an iconic firearm.

Oh my god-they MURDERED that luger! What a shame.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3