Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

german p08 luger and holster all matching serials and original holster

Article about: german p08 1918 luger 9mil as above can be stripped and dry fired all matching serial numbers exept magazine i cant see any number. and comes with deactivation certificate its in imo excelle

Default Re: german p08 luger and holster all matching serials and original holster

I think some pics have got mixed up and posted by accident? The holster in the first post is the correct one for the gun.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: german p08 luger and holster all matching serials and original holster

Nice WWI Parabellum, Ckckck... A real piece of history...
    Regards, Thanos.

?

Ade, You are probably correct. I skipped over the single smaller picture with the correct holster and concentrated on the larger closeups.

Bob

?

Please ignore the second holster your right itsa Japanese t14 holster ive mixed the pics up the 1st photo with gun holster and deactivation certificate is the correct holster Cheers for pointing this out

?

Quote by rambob View Post
    FYI. The holster is NOT a German Luger holster, but is actually a Japanese WWII Type 14 clamshell style holster.
    Yes mate your right I added the wrong pics the 1st pics with the gun and deactivation certificate is 100% the original holster manythanks and good eye for spotting my mistake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2