Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hi all! (swiss luger)

Article about: Hello from Norway!, i am new to this forum. I bought this swiss Luger and i dont know much about it. I believe it is commercial from 1920. serial number 595**. I tryed to google and get some

?

Default Hi all! (swiss luger)

Hello from Norway!, i am new to this forum.

I bought this swiss Luger and i dont know much about it. I believe it is commercial from 1920. serial number 595**.
    I tryed to google and get some info about the markings but could not find much info!, there is one marking inside the frame with a rifle and letter N across it. I have checked every part and it is seems original.

What do you guys think about it? does it have much value? the bluing i think is very nice.

cheers
    Camur
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hi all! (swiss luger)   Hi all! (swiss luger)  

Hi all! (swiss luger)   Hi all! (swiss luger)  

Hi all! (swiss luger)  

Camur, 1920 Lugers should not have a grip safety. The word safety in German should be by the regular safety. I also am questioning the Swiss Logo. There is a lot wrong with this Luger, I personally would pass on it.

Wasn't there a 1980's re-run of these for the American market that had the grip safety.

There was a guy here in the US making Lugers but his name would be all over the pistol. Today his Lugers are worth some money. He recently passed away. He was an amazing gunsmith, the amount of workmanship put into his Lugers is unbelievable. This pistol can not compare.

John

Model 1934 Swiss.