Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Latest Gun Show Pick Ups

Article about: Well I figured I would post some photos of what I found at one of the gun shows I worked. After working my own table for most of the day I finally got a chance to walk around and here is wha

Default Latest Gun Show Pick Ups

Well I figured I would post some photos of what I found at one of the gun shows I worked.
    After working my own table for most of the day I finally got a chance to walk around and here is what I got.

I got this Model 1914 Mauser .32 ACP, I think? haha. I paid $100 for it. I don't really plan on shooting this anytime soon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Latest Gun Show Pick Ups   Latest Gun Show Pick Ups  

Latest Gun Show Pick Ups   Latest Gun Show Pick Ups  

Latest Gun Show Pick Ups  

Default Re: Latest Gun Show Pick Ups

I also picked up this S/42 Luger, Its a Russian Capture and has import marks. I wanted a shooter Luger, and this has a nice blue for being in the russians hands at one point. Came with a takedown tool and a holster.
    Its all matching and only a few parts have been "force matched".
    Magazine doesn't match.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Latest Gun Show Pick Ups   Latest Gun Show Pick Ups  

Latest Gun Show Pick Ups  

Very nice, I was lucky enough to have a deac 1918 Luger for some time. They are so precise and there is nothing quite like the sound of snapping the toggle back in place, I would love to shoot one.

I have a few Lugers now, and I love shooting them. They are amazing works of art in my mind.
    Great Feel and I love shooting with a piece of history!

i don't know how I missed this thread Cody.
    looks like a couple of fine pieces. The luger looks great for a Russian capture firearm.
    John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

I would have to agree, this Luger is one of the nicest Russian Captures i've seen. The blueing is nice all around and it looks very well fitted.
    heres my 1918.
    The "Grease" effect in the photo is FrogLube, which I use for long term storage. The stuff works like cosmoline, but smells like peppermint!

Thanks
    Cody
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Latest Gun Show Pick Ups  

Nice pickups!!!! I have a Model 1914 as well. They are cool little pistols. Whats the date on yours?
    Thaddeus