Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Luger Arrival

Article about: Geladen is what it says. It means loaded. Hope I spelled it right?? John

Great conditioned Luger Ben!!.....Nice pick up Congrats
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Cheers Larry, I am pleased with the discovery of the named and dated holster, its nice that they are both the same date and would be nice to think they were issued together
    Ben

?

I am really happy for you Ben this is a nice DWM that appears to be corpse-cut. You seem to be on a roll! I hope to get a nice one soon myself.

very jealous.. lovely bit of kit, look just sweet with my US kit!! Nice bit of loot

Another lovely Luger, getting addicted mate????

Getting?? Bah....he's a goner....there's no turning back Now....he's lost...lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

There's no hope for me guys lol
    Ben

My worry is that I'm spending time in this area.... I've had a fair few deacts over the years, all gone, but I'm tempted.... but b@gger me the prices have shot up..... I remember when MP40's were £400...

Quote by Lenny Warren View Post
    My worry is that I'm spending time in this area.... I've had a fair few deacts over the years, all gone, but I'm tempted.... but b@gger me the prices have shot up..... I remember when MP40's were £400...
    Mate try MP40's, MG34's and MG42's!!!! they have gone stupid !!!

- - ------- - -

Should have read your text properly lol "DOH"
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Mate try MP40's, MG34's and MG42's!!!! they have gone stupid !!!

- - ------- - -

Should have read your text properly lol "DOH"
    I edited my post. Yup, My MG42, all nicely marked was about £500 or so, back when I collected deacts. I can remember knocking back an MP44 for £600 as I thought it was too expensive.... Groan....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast