Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Luger Holsters

Article about: Gents I am going to create a sticky thread for Luger Holster. If you have any pictures of genuine Luger holsters please post them here so we can build up a database of makers marks and pictu

Many thanks Martin, annotated the top list
    Ben

Luger HolstersLuger HolstersLuger HolstersLuger HolstersLuger HolstersLuger HolstersLuger HolstersLuger HolstersLuger HolstersLuger HolstersLuger HolstersHere are my Luger Holsters. 2 WWI's and 1 WWII.
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

WaAmpt 727, Frederich Offermann, Bensberg.

Les

Luger HolstersLuger HolstersLuger HolstersLuger Holsters

My understanding is this is a pre WW2 Finnish made holster, differing from the German production in the fixing of the belt loops. It is unmarked.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luger Holsters   Luger Holsters  

Luger Holsters  

Default eqr 42

Hello,
    Here is my eqr 42
    Waffenamt WaA750
    Made by G.Passier in Hannover, the company started in 1867 and is still in business today making leather horse riding goods!
    Still need a nice fxo mag and tool (WaA655) for a full house!
    Jonathan.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luger Holsters   Luger Holsters  

Luger Holsters   Luger Holsters  

Luger Holsters  

BDQ 41 - Erhardt u Kirsten, Koffer u Lederwarenfabrik, Leipzig

Ben

1940 Rudolf Contenache Theodor Siebod, Offenbach AM Waa668

Luger Holsters  
    Last edited by Ben Evans; 11-21-2014 at 04:19 PM.
    Ben

?

I have 2 luger holsters , one black and one brown. The black holster has Albinscholle Zietz 1938 and Waa 170 mark, and the brown one has Waa 195 marked on it. Are you also looking for luger loading tools for them and their markings as I have 3 ATTACH=CONFIG]850467[/ATTACH]Luger HolstersLuger HolstersLuger Holsters
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luger Holsters  

?

The 3 lugers that went with the holsters, old photo taken back in 1995 just before I sold them. They were operating pistols.Luger Holsters

?

Default World War One battlefield Luger holsters 1915 and 1916

Good Day:

It has been a while since I posted.

Further to my sharing of the 100 R SLuger HolstersLuger HolstersLuger HolstersLuger HolstersLuger HolstersLuger HolstersLuger HolstersLuger HolstersLuger HolstersLuger HolstersLuger HolstersLuger Holstersaxon buckles and bayonet, I have found 2 WW1 Luger holsters .

The first holster has a manufacturer name but I cannot read it and a 1915 date under the flap as well as a number FAR.58 in black ink. Looks like a Luger artillery holster .

The second holster has a Hans Römer Neu-Ulm 1916 inscription under the flap and a crown with an I on the back.

Any comments and further information welcome.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast