Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Luger Holsters

Article about: Gents I am going to create a sticky thread for Luger Holster. If you have any pictures of genuine Luger holsters please post them here so we can build up a database of makers marks and pictu

?

Default World War One battlefield Luger holsters 1915 and 1916

Good Day:

It has been a while since I posted.

Further to my sharing of the 100 R Saxon buckles and bayonet, I have found 2 WW1 Luger holsters .

Attachment 864816Attachment 864817Attachment 864818Attachment 864819Attachment 864820Attachment 864821

The first holster has a manufacturer name but I cannot read it and a 1915 date under the flap as well as a number FAR.58 in black ink. Looks like a Luger artillery holster .

The second holster has a Hans Römer Neu-Ulm 1916 inscription under the flap and a crown with an I on the back.

Any comments and further information welcome.

The second is more likely dated 1918 as the Crown/I indicates that the hide was accepted within the Bavarian First Army Corps district. After WWI it was converted to a Weimar police holster.

?

Quote by habicht View Post
    The second is more likely dated 1918 as the Crown/I indicates that the hide was accepted within the Bavarian First Army Corps district. After WWI it was converted to a Weimar police holster.
    Thank you for the information. Clearly it could be 1918. Here is another picture.
    Luger Holsters

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3