Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Luger P08 by DWM - model and age???

Article about: Hi,my first post here so hello worldwide! I need help with this Luger P08 made by DWM - any info about exact model and aprox.age is wellcome? Regards

Default Re: Luger P08 by DWM - model and age???

a mismatched 1941 black widow luger with 2 mags and a p38 holster

Thx Tom,but should you say that was used by german officer as it is? Mismatched by manufacture in army purpose?
    Regards

it will be mismatched because some time during its life parts broke or worn down and got replaced or happen postwar by collector/refurb

Thank you!

Ooops,I said that I will not ask anything,but I got an email in which the respective user claim that this P 08 is a pile of scrap iron, which is noteworthy.
    I did not ever seriously engaged in firearms,but my humble opinion is that this P 08 valuable item from WWII worthy of a modest collection.
    Feel free to attach a comment to this my opinion?

do you mean a respective buyer or a member on this forum because i can guarentee it isn't scrap its easily worth at least £1000 (if deactivated) or £1500 if live that man is obviously a moron

Hi Tom,
    no,not a member of this forum,but a collector that I know personally.His problem is that he does not know that I asked for help on this forum,and for this reason he disparage this P08.
    In any case,once again I take this opportunity to thank all for your help.
    Regards
    Dean

Quote by antiques and hobby View Post
    Ooops,I said that I will not ask anything,but I got an email in which the respective user claim that this P 08 is a pile of scrap iron, which is noteworthy.
    I did not ever seriously engaged in firearms,but my humble opinion is that this P 08 valuable item from WWII worthy of a modest collection.
    Feel free to attach a comment to this my opinion?

It sounds like the guy is trying to play you, and hoping you be willing to sell it cheap because it has some issues already discussed. markets are going to vary around the globe. here in the states they tend to be rather picky about them and any small arms that are not in original condition dont pull the money that correct originals do. and if you noticed the link I posted early, you can see what the market is for a very nice original matching one(in the states) that has not been reblued,plus he had a $400 holster and two correct mags with it. notice it sold rather fast,thats because it was a great deal.

but for the guy to insult your pistol.........is insulting !! it still has some value, and again depends on where you live. of interest.......the grips on that pistol alone go for $3-400 here in the states!

Quote by command450 View Post
    It sounds like the guy is trying to play you, and hoping you be willing to sell it cheap because it has some issues already discussed.
    It is my feeling from the beginning ... However,I needed confirmation from people like you who are familiar with firearms.
    Regards

?

Hi I'm also from Croatia , and I have in my possession two lugers mauser production byf 41 black widow (rebluded but all matched ex. mag) and 1938 original and all matched (ex. mag.), I bougt it for 400 usd each(2000kn) .
    I was oferded a luger dwm sanded and reblued with fade markings for 300 usd(beter condition than yours) a month ago , so You can not ask a lot of money for your luger here in Croatia ,prices are not the same as in USA and UK .
    Here in Croatia collectors do not value much this kind of lugers , because you can find for $ 1000 luger in excellent condition all mathed in original condition.
    You can try to sell mag. and holster separately even the grips , but every other part of the gun, according to Croatian law, you can't sell separately.
    Your gun is worth more in pieces than whole.
    With all due respect, your gun is not garbage , but I think your gun is not worth much here in Croatia .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast