Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

My 1911 Erfurt Luger has arrived. And a surprise walked into the shop

Article about: BTW I also need to invest in a Erfurt luger

BTW I also need to invest in a Erfurt luger
    Ben

Beautiful, i am sure if i bought one of these my wife would beat me around the head with it then divorce me.
    I think a decent replica is as close as i will get.

Thanks to all who have commented on these two additions to my WWI luger collection. I will be looking for an early 1913 without stock lug and late 1913 with stock lug next. and go on from there till 1918 in my Erfurt quest. I did pick up a 1916, but it will be for sale as it is not up to what I am looking for in condition. Bought it blindly. I am just picky, I guess...
    I will keep all of my forum friends posted as I find lugers.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

That artillery was a great buy!

Congrats on your two recent acquisitions!

A beauty of an Artillery for that kind of price is a rareeeee opportunity! What is the story of the 1916? Do you have any photos of it?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Beautiful Lugers.

This is the 1916 Erfurt I talked about. It has been re-blued at one time in it's life. It does have some pits and was re-blued over them. It works fine. Loads shoots and is all matching except it has some WWII grips and they are chipped out in one area. The bore is in fair shape. I bought it from a man 70 miles away on a whim. I don't normally do that, but it was not a lot of money either. I am just picky when it comes to my collection.
    Thanks,
    John
    My 1911 Erfurt Luger has arrived. And a surprise walked into the shopMy 1911 Erfurt Luger has arrived. And a surprise walked into the shopMy 1911 Erfurt Luger has arrived. And a surprise walked into the shopMy 1911 Erfurt Luger has arrived. And a surprise walked into the shopMy 1911 Erfurt Luger has arrived. And a surprise walked into the shopMy 1911 Erfurt Luger has arrived. And a surprise walked into the shopMy 1911 Erfurt Luger has arrived. And a surprise walked into the shopMy 1911 Erfurt Luger has arrived. And a surprise walked into the shopMy 1911 Erfurt Luger has arrived. And a surprise walked into the shop.

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    A beauty of an Artillery for that kind of price is a rareeeee opportunity! What is the story of the 1916? Do you have any photos of it?

Ouch! Poor old soldier! Basically just a shooter now...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I am new to the site and have collected Lugers since a young teen. They are beautiful firearms and true works of art. There are so many subtypes that early in the game need to sort out what interests you. I started with WWI , then Nazi era, now back to WWI confining my collecting to Navies of the o4 series and the 14 series. Will post some in the near future if interested.

Welcome to the forum. And by all means please post them.

John

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast