Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My "New" 1917 Dated Luger

Article about: My Best collator friend was over at 4.30 AM this Morning as we were heading out to an antique market and get there as the dealers unpack ( I picked up a couple of rare Military items) When m

?

Default My "New" 1917 Dated Luger

My Best collator friend was over at 4.30 AM this Morning as we were heading out to an antique market and get there as the dealers unpack ( I picked up a couple of rare Military items)

When my friend came in he handed me a bag an told me this was a gift. He knows that 1917 is the year of the war I am most interested in and try to get items dated that year.

In the bag was this 1917 De-activated Luger, dated 1917.

When I met Brad he was a new collector and we have become very good friend, I have helped him out when I can and have gifted several things you just can never find. WE do Military shows together now and have fun insulting those that insult us with really low balled offers.

The Luger is not in the best condition, But I prefer most items that show age, He made the stand for the Lugar himself.

It is great to have a good honest collector friend that you can help out and he will do the same for you.

So here are photos of it.

Dean O
    Canada

My "New" 1917 Dated LugerMy "New" 1917 Dated LugerMy "New" 1917 Dated LugerMy "New" 1917 Dated LugerMy "New" 1917 Dated LugerMy "New" 1917 Dated LugerMy "New" 1917 Dated Luger

?

One of the best parts of this hobby are the people you meet and the friends you make along the way. You have certainly found a great friend and not only for the gift.

An Erfurt built Military acceptance stamped 1917. Congrats.

I always like lugers no matter what condition they may be in. You have a nice Erfurt 1917 there.
    It is great to have friends that will surprise you once in a while.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Its a salty luger but looks all matching and best of was gifted from a friend who also made you that nice display stand, I think that is a really nice touch
    Ben