Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My New old PO8

Article about: This came locally to me. She's tired, and live of course, all matching except the magazine, which is usual I suppose, even the grips have 17 on them A nice pistol and at a good price, She ha

Default My New old PO8

This came locally to me. She's tired, and live of course, all matching except the magazine, which is usual I suppose, even the grips have 17 on them
    A nice pistol and at a good price, She has not, to my knowledge been fired for a long long time. Tomorrow will be the first

So if I don't post anymore after that, you'll know why LOL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My New old PO8   My New old PO8  

My New old PO8   My New old PO8  

My New old PO8  

MAP
    ?

On my wish list!!! Nice been there, done that example
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Don't know if I would trust firing full loads in it, though, John. Looks to be some serious pitting throughout it-which indicates, of course, loss of steel and strength.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Very nice John, I bet she fires just fine
    Ben

very nice luger, John. How is the bore in it?? I bet it will shoot fine. just no Sub gun ammo.

john
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Soon 100 years...
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

She'll be fine. Bores ok. Pitting is only surface. I'll be using PPU 124gn fmj. So no worries John. No sub machine gun ammo 😆

?

Give her a good cleaning and she'll repay you with no mis-fires !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

She might be tired John, but she's still a nice pistol! And anyway, we all get tired as we get older!

Update
    Well I'm still here!! Point of aim was centre of target, first five shots. Not too bad but bearing in mind every time I squeezed the trigger, I half expected it to blow. That's why they did not group well, however. Change point of aim, straight through the middle, I suppose I was too excited to hit it dead centre the 2nd time, it went a bit low. All in all, Really nice and tight to shoot. and the bore's not that bad.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My New old PO8  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast