Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

A relic Luger

Article about: Here is the reason for the change of the law; Liege attacks: Belgian gunman Nordine Amrani had 'grudge against society' - Telegraph

Default Re: A relic Luger

Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Same in the UK, deactivation by nature and time does not count here. I wanted to buy a panzerschreck relic from France a while ago....... as deadly as a rusty drainpipe but they would not have it.

The luger is in great condition for a relic, action still working is impressive.

How does one deactivate a piece of rusty pipe exactly?

Nitram

They ruine it more!
    |<

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Same in the UK, deactivation by nature and time does not count here. I wanted to buy a panzerschreck relic from France a while ago....... as deadly as a rusty drainpipe but they would not have it.
    I believe theres something in that law regarding deactivated weapons known as "deactivated by other means" that means relic firearms can be owned without need for deactivation as long as they are far past the state of being restorable to a functioning condition.

Thats a great looking relic luger though Nuno, I'd love to own one of these one day but the way prices are thats likely to never happen so I'll end up buying a relic like yours

Thanks

Danny

Hi nuno,
    Great relic i would love to have one like that, you,er a lucky man indeed, what make me laugh about relic weapons is that we can have full working revolvers and rifles made before 1870, as they are an obsolete calibre. No licence required,
    But when it comes to relic weapons some still have to be made deac, this is crazy i think, Whats wrong with a weapon
    as solid as stone with rust and you cant move a piece on it, just being kept in a collection.
    dave.

I have a relic Luger, bought from a dealer and not deac, except by time and nature. Way too far gone to ever work again, with all it's workings rusted solid and a spade slice partly through the barrel.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Nice relic, Nuno!

Regards

Thank you all for the kind replys, but last knight i had some bad news, apparently he had already sold the Luger some time ago, but didnt removed it form the listing.
    Im very angry, this type of situation is very annoying.
    He wasted my time and i apologize to all of you, for wasting your time.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Hi Nuno,
    that must have been a disappointment for you i would be angry to, he should have removed it from the listing, i dont think it waisted our time as we learned that there are still very good relics out there. i wish you luck on your next hunt for a good Luger.
    Dave.

I may be repeating my self, but to all who might be intrested; I am selling all my relics.
    There are 3 P 08 in the lot, 1 MP 40 and a panzerfaust, among badges, buckles and so on.
    If intrested I 'll send you a PM with the link to the site containing pictures and prices.
    Sorry for high jacking the thread!
    PS and I am keeping my site up-date (day by day!!)
    |<

cheers
    |<ris

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast